I'm Not going Anywhere

Y/N's P.O.V

3:45, the clock read. Still not home. I decided I was just going to go to bed, Sam probably wasn't going to be home for another hour. I sighed as I got up, walking to our shared bedroom. When I walked in the room, all these memories played in my head. I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was brushing my teeth , almost done, when I saw a picture of Sam and I. We took that picture on our 2 year anniversary. I smiled of the thought, but that smile quickly faded. 

     I walked into our bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I had made up my mind. I was leaving. I was sick and tired of Sam coming home late and him being distant. I grabbed my suitcase down from the top shelf in the closet and packed my stuff. I was in the kitchen trying to find my keys, when the door opened. "Y/N, I'm home," Sam said surprisingly not drunk. I had left my bag in our room, so I got scared. I didn't respond, because I didn't know what to say. I saw out of the corner of my eye Sam walk into our room. "Y/N?" he asked, while walking to the kitchen with the bag in his hands. "Are you leaving?" he asked with sad tone. I nodded my head while a tear dropped from my face. "Y/N, why?" he asked, as he started crying. I've never seen him cry. "Sam, i hate you not being here, coming home at 4 o'clock in the morning," I said as I also started crying. Sam got up from where he was sitting on the couch, and came to where I was. I had slid down the cabinets under the counter, so my back was against the cabinet. Sam pulled my head into his chest and started stroking my hair. I screwed my eyes shut as I started crying, as I realized that I didn't want to leave the man in front of me. "Even though you hate me, I hate seeing you cry," he whispered. "Sam," I said finally calmed down. "Yes?" he asked. "I don't want to eave, I just got overwhelmed," I said, filling guilty. "It's okay, I get it, I would have gotten pissed too," he said with a bit of a laugh, trying to make the situation better. I let out a small laugh too. "Can we just cuddle, and try and put this behind us?" he asked. "Of course," I said getting up. We walked to our bedroom, and got under the covers. "I never want to loose you," he whispered while kissing the top of my head. "I'm not going anywhere," I said, as we dosed off into a nice, relaxing sleep.

A/N: Hey guys, so I am leaving on the 2nd, which is my next updating day, so I WILL NOT BE UPDATING those whole 2 WEEKS please don't be mad, I just would like to enjoy my time with my family and not stress over the fact that I would need to update. I hope you guys understand, I will be back shortly, love you all- Mimi :)