17❤️

"Mi honestly wah hurry up and get it over with I'm tired of these lame ass girls now

"Mi honestly wah hurry up and get it over with I'm tired of these lame ass girls now." My friend Zoey states.

It's girl's day today, well it wasn't initially my boyfriend was supposed to be here and Zoey's boyfriend also but they both cancelled on us. Aliyah on the other hand is completely single.

The doll is 'young and turnt' according to her so she doesn't need any baggage... apparently relationships come with baggage so yeah...

Because the males were no longer coming with us we made It a girls' thing and brought food and board activities to do like, uno, Ludo and painting. We got bored of playing ludo so no we're just gossiping while we paint.

Y'all know when the girls are together it's topic after topic.
Endless chatting.

The topic we are currently on right now is school and how tired we are of the environment. Want to get these cape exams over with and leave.

"Enough a Dem and school yah mon we nuh need fi worry boy school and the stress it comes wid right now," Aliyah says.

Reallll...

"Bwoy mi tiyad mi Aguh tek a break," Zoey says as she places her painting to the side and wipes her hand off with a piece of napkin.

"Can pass my phone to please," I asked her

"How yah guh paint and use yuh phone."

"Watch mi" I told her as I took my phone from her.

"Ally say cheese," Zoey says as she takes a off guard with Aliyah taking a bite of her zinger.

"Yuh love ramp enuh dwq yuh fi make a album wid mi at this point.  Aliyah yells at her.

"And did." Zoey laughs her off

"Red ruby ova deh suh inna her own world." She says causing me to turn my attention to her to see what she is doing.

"Yuh nuh rest enuh," I told her.

"A one picture mi tek girl did affi tek it from dah angle yah Cah sis is getting too thick." She says excitedly.

"Period!" I schemed in