15❤️

Now driving in silence as the conversation I had earlier with Tiana keeps replaying in my head

"No need to, I'm ending this right now, we have to stop Chad."

I put some more force on the steering wheel as I applied pressure to the gas.

At this point, my emotions are on high.

Wah Know whe mi duh suh mek bay Crawsis a falla mi dwq.

First, it was the loss of both parents, forcing me to step up as the oldest sibling, to me not getting the girl that I want to be with now to my sister fucking one of my biggest enemies.

I hissed my teeth loudly at my last thought.

How the fuck mi Aguh get rid of him now??

It's not like I can't find some other way to do it I just hope that when I finally do my sister isn't at the wrong place at the right time.

Yes the timing woulda be right a just she nuffi deh deh.

Already lost two people who were so important to me, cyah afford it fi reach three.

Suh yuh neva lose somebody today to...

Kmt, from tiana nuh dead she a still mine and mi nah guh stop try.

We done toxic already and mi nah leave har alone suh it looks like a suh we Aguh stay...

As it regards to mi sister Dem now...

Dem safety matters the most to me right Now so if it affi tek weeks and months then so be it.

Anuh really my option still just a wait pon boss man fi tell mi what is what.

But sometimes mi mind lead mi a stray... nuh want it duh dat diss time though.

As the car came to a stop I took my phone out and went on WhatsApp.

Just come ova yah fi watch two status and that's it.

I did exactly that but then as I was scrolling through my contacts, I realized that I had yet to see Tiana's status.

Even if a one summ she still Aguh post.

After realizing that she hadn't posted anything. I went to her chat and noticed that her profile picture was gone.

Blockw she block yuh enuh

Mi know mon

I then exited the app and went on Instagram just to see if she blocked me and she didn't.

From we nuh get block pon ig or overall we good cause that means she nuh serious...

Aguh mek she have fun wid har delusions though but she try nuh mek mi fuss har and tells mi sister.