14❤️

Now entering my house, my hand reaches out to grasp the cool metal handle, the familiar sensation grounding me

Now entering my house, my hand reaches out to grasp the cool metal handle, the familiar sensation grounding me. With a gentle push, the door opens.

"Sister I'm home," I yelled as I walked my way to my room to put my bags down.

Bwoy mi tired

I released a deep sigh and changed out of my outside clothes. After which I went to the bathroom to release my bladder. As I was washing my hands I realized that Sky had yet to come out of her room to acknowledge me.

"Den a how she nuh come out greet mi yet."  i say to myself.

I dried my hands with a paper towel and then head to the hallway.

Once I was in front of sky's door I quickly knocked.

"Sky!" I called.

"Yeah mi a come lady, mi did a use the bathroom dats why."  she shouts

"Oh, Cah mi a seh how mi call to yuh and yuh nuh ansa," I respond. She opened her door and we both started laughing with each other like two idiots.

Now making our way to the living Room, we both sat in silence waiting on each other to break the silence.

"Girl come on Cah by the look pon yuh face I can tell you had a great time so spill."  she says, breaking the silence first.

Realll

"Him carry mi guh ochi fi a likkle boat ride," I said excitedly.

"Awww that's cute love that for you." She says forcefully.

Summ nuh right wid har enuh...

"Sky waam to yuh, try nuh badda lie Cah yuh know me out of all person nah tek yuh fool fool excuse dem."

She took a deep sigh and kept her focus on nothing in particular.

"So like mi Inna one likkke sticky situation and mi nuh know whe fi duh." sky admits

I adjust myself on the couch now giving her my undivided attention as a signal for her to continue.

"So like yuh know mi friend dem and ting right.. so Brianna have an older brother right and Apparently Samantha and him inna things." She blurted out.

Cock soup to rass...

I shook my head in response for her to continue.

"She texted mi yesterday a tell mi everything, dem a talk good while now but the funny thing is we use to sing seh we wouldn't date each other siblings, but she did...and Aguh seh mi nuffi tell Brianna but the girl have all right fi know so I'm stuck between keeping my mouth shut or speaking the truth which probably Aguh cause problems." She finishes off.

Poor thing...

"If Brianna finds out on her own she Aguh vex seh yuh neva tell har, she Aguh vex wid dem to enuh but more so you Cah  yuh neva seh nothing when yuh did ave the chance."