16❤️

11:30 p

11:30 p.m

As I'm sitting on my balcony taking in the night air. Now lighting my blunt, a wave of calm washes over me, momentarily pushing away all the stress and baggage my life comes with.

The smoke fills my lungs and there's a fleeting sensation of relief, as if I'm granting myself a brief reprieve from the chaos around me.

As I was about to take another puff of my weed my phone went off again.

Tomorrow cyah pass and mi nuh change mi number I swear.

I finally gave in and answered the same number that has been calling me since night

"Yuh nuh see mi call yuh wull night?" Queeni yells the minute I take the call.

Did already have a feeling seh a she which is why mi nuh answer.

This is the reason why I didn't cut her off in the past. She doesn't take no for an answer and I didn't have a reason to cut her off. I do now though.

"How much time mi tell yuh seh fi stop call mi pon other ppl phone queeni?" I spoke blatantly

"If yuh block mi pon everything whe yuh expect mi fi duh? A the Dutty gyal tell yuh fi dweet?"

"Mind how yah talk boh mi woman enuh," I warned her.

"Oh suh she a woman now? Suh a me yuh did tek fi idiot leng??? Look from when-." She says but didn't finish the sentence being that I hung up on her."

Chat too much mon...

As daylight mi a gah Digicel and den guh look fi madam miserable.

The next day...

12:30 p.m

"Here you go, thank you for your purchase, if you have any questions or need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask for assistance." The male states as he gives me my phone with my new SIM card in it.

"Yeah thank you." Was the last thing I said then left."