6❤️

Sunday 9:00 a

Sunday 9:00 a.m

It's been three days. Three freaking days since the incident with Dwayne and his whatever you wanna call it.  Do I miss him yes? Yes, I do more than I think I do actually.

I wanna see him and talk to him, I just wanna be in his damn presence.  For the past three days no matter how hard I try, my mind keeps drifting back to him. From the date, we had to our kiss. I can't help but feel the same way I felt when it happened.

Jah knows she gone...

Just a little, sadly.

I tried texting but every time I go into his chat I do the same thing,  I freeze and overthink. What if she wasn't lying and I'm over here fantasizing and reminiscing about him whole time his intentions could be bad.

I even tried calling him but I couldn't do it. Instead, I just sat and sulked hoping he would text or call but he didn't and I couldn't help to think that maybe whatever I was overthinking this entire time was the truth.

It's whatever though.

Everything happens for a reason maybe it's for the best so I'm just gonna move on and leave it at what it is or was  I should say.

Deciding to not dwell on the situation anymore I got up to clean my room and take a shower. After which I went to the kitchen to start preparing for our Sunday dinner.

I pressured the peas and seasoned my meat from the night before to make the job easier.

Being that it's Sunday I unlocked my phone and played some gospel on YouTube.

After which I washed my hands. Then I lit my stove leaving the pot to preheat before I add the oil to it.

When I was pleased with how hot it was. I add some oil and leave it to preheat for a while then I add my minced garlic to the pot along with my chicken. 

I'm making the famous fried chicken with rice and peas today.

Feel lazy suh a it we a work wid today

After placing all my chicken in the pot I let them stay there for a while then flipped them on the other side.

"Morning," Sky says as she joins me in the kitchen.

She always helps prepare the meal on Sundays.

"Yuh wake late-ish, normally yuh out yah before mi," I respond.

"Tiyad girl. She says as she takes the vegetables out of the fridge to cut them up.

"Know dem way deh mon u and ur Bwoy did deh pon call?" I asked her

"Yup. Speaking of Bwoy yuh still nuh chat to Dwayne?"

"Girl." I plead trying to ignore the question.