11❤️

A feeling of relief washed over me as I parked my car in front of Niyoka's house

Can guh home and relax.

Being that I told her I was on my way the grill was unlocked.
As I entered the house I went to the living room to acknowledge the voices I heard.

Sky was there along with One of Niyoka's friend. Nuh Memba whe she name Ashley name alone mi Memba from the top a mi head.

"Evening," I greeted acknowledging Niyokas friend first. "Likkle sis wagwan?" I spoke to sky.

"Deh yah enuh, Niyoka inna har room." She informs me.

"Ahh, thanks," I spoke as I turned in my tracks and walked towards her room.

I knocked on the once and tried to open it but it was locked.

Which man and har in yah mek she lock up.

"A who dat?" She yelled.

"Open the door nuh parrot," I answered.

Man wah guh home enuh...

Finally unlocking the door, my eyes wandered on her bottom half being that she's only a thong right now.

Jah Jah

Front fat yf

Nuh know how long mi can keep diss up Cah she a mek it hard.

"Hurry up and lock back the door nuh Dwayne." She states, sounding a bit irritated

Wonda a who trouble har now, mi know fi a fact anuh me diss time.

"Yuh good?" I asked now taking a seat at the edge of the bed as I watched her every move.

"No mi just want leave." Was the last thing she said as she quickly put her leggings on.

"Yuh nuh plan on going anywhere?" She asked now turning her attention to me.

"Yeah."

"Where?" She asked back as she made her way to her closest.

"Inna yuh." I spoke confidently, Her now turning her gaze to me, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Yuh know yuh nave nuh bout yuh." She states now shaking her head as she laughs.

"At least it mek yuh laugh." i shrugged.

Mamz pretty yuh fuck

"Move and gweh, real medz now yah guh somewhere?"

"Neva did a plan fi guh Anywhere but if yuh wah guh out we can," I told her

"Yes please, somewhere wid water but it kinda late now can we go tomorrow?" She asked.

"Anything fi you man princess," I assured her.
A small smile now creeps on her face.