4❤️

Coming back to my senses

Coming back to my senses. I pulled back from the kiss and fixed my position in my seat.  Dwayne's eyes are still on me as I do so.

"Wah?"  I asked as I took my lipgloss from my purse and applied some to my lips.

"Why yah wull back?" He finally says

Well, that's because I like you and liking you means I'll show my vulnerable side and that's a risk.

But I didn't tell him that instead, I told him..

"Why yuh think that?"

"You are, yuh eyes a say one thing but yuh duh summ totally different wid yuh actions."

The fact that he's observant.
I like that.

Keeping my attention in the mirror as I applied my lipgloss. I took a brief moment to think of a lie to tell him.

Whe mi really aguh tell him seh now???

"Nuh know why yuh think that mi just a guh wid the flow," I told him nonchalantly.

He kept his eyes on me the entire time, trying to read me I guess. Then he shook his head and chuckled.

Know him ketch yuh inna yuh lie right?

No one cares though.

"So what do you do?" I asked now giving him my attention.

"Until yuh ready fi tell me the truth den yuh can ask back yuh questions. But if yuh cyah ansa dah one question deh whe mi ask nuh ask mi nun from now on." He says with a bit of attitude in his tone.

A wah diss????

I mean you could just tell him the truth, yuh like the ute, be honest when last yuh feel like this.

2 years ago going three

And dont figet whe dat lead mi to so no.

Him arrite him will figure out everything in due time.

Okay love do you

And will...

"Ahh duh yuh ting," I respond back

He chuckled again and started the car. Now on our way home, Dwayne was driving very fast, being that he was upset.

Mi understand seh yuh vex but nuh drive wid mi like seh a more dan one life we have.

"Yuh cyah tek time," I yelled.

He ignored what I said and drove faster instead.

Neva again to rass.

I feel relieved that we are finally at his house. The minute he parked the car in the garage. I climbed the stairs and went to his room. I took my bag with all my belongings up and exited the room.