Acknowledgments?

Soooo, please don't hate me for the ending. I know I broke a lot of your hearts, but I didn't do it happily. To be honest, it wasn't supposed to be this deep. Initially, I thought of a simple story, very casual, but I guess I got carried away and things got complicated. I had to put myself in their shoes to understand and explain their emotions and actions.

I hope y'all understand that Jisung didn't know how to express and understand them himself so if he didn't reciprocate Minho's feelings because it would've been a lie. And in the end Minho couldn't wait for Jisung all his life, so he moved on. They both grew up as characters especially Jisung, during the course of the last chapters. I tried do show how love can be surprising and how we learn about ourselves and how to deal with our emotions and others along the way.

But although I'm very happy with what I've written. I hope I didn't disappoint you.
English is not my first language, so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes and that I got most of the tenses right.
Thanks, everyone, for reading this story till the end. I hope you all enjoyed it.
If you liked it don't forget to vote.

I've already stated a new Minsung so check it out and I promise that it will end with a happy ever after.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.