No violence, we are peace and love

«Here we are, you all behave, we're all gonna have a good time alright?» asked Chris once he parked his black Audi in the driveway of the huge mansion

«Alright» they all replied in unison.

«Great.» They all got out of the car looking around. The sun had long since set and disappeared into the darkness of the night that gave way to the bright light of the moon. As soon as they rang the doorbell, it was opened for them by a sexy tall brunette boy.

«Oh my god, Bang Christoper Chan!» the guy exclaimed, opening the door and approaching Chris for a hug.

«Lee Minho, is that you? Look at you, bro!» Chris responded by returning the hug with a few pats on the back.

«How you doin'?»

«I'm alright, this is Felix, you already know Changbin and I think you already know him, this is Jisung,» he introduced them, pushing Jisung's body forward.

The blondie didn't greet him, just stood there glaring at him with an expression of hatred.

«Hey» Minho said with a smile. He took a good moment staring at him from head to toe, and damn, that boy was fine especially in his Nike suit and that blond hair. He sure grew up from the last time he saw him.

Jisung did the same, damn, he's even hotter in person, no wonder why Linda had decided to shag him - he thought to himself, and that made him hate him even more.

«Come on in, what dothey say? Oh right, mi casa es tu casa!» he spoke, making a wide gesture with his hands. Jisung and his friends entered the mansion looking around; it was super crowded with people and music was blasting loud through high-quality speakers. That guy was mad rich. The house was huge, complete with a mega TV, a majestic pool and gigantic backyard.

«This place looks like the Kardashian's house. Do you also have a golf course by any chance?» Felix asked sarcastically.

«Yes, in the backyard next to the basketball field» replied the brunette, pointing to the back door. Felix gasped, completely shocked.

«He even has a golf course» he whispered, throwing a glance toward Jisung, who didn't seem impressed at all. In fact, an expression of boredom reigned on his face. The truth was that he didn't feel very comfortable in the enemy's house; he felt a little intimidated. Minho made him feel intimidated.

They all stood in the giant living room decorated with two equally huge sofas looking up at the maxi HD TV. While the others were lost inside the game playing, Jisung decided to take a look at the rest of the mansion. He thought that Minho wouldn't mind anyway.

He went upstairs, arriving at the large floor. It was almost a maze made up of hallways of rooms, the doors of some were closed, others were open. He snooped around; he had found everything: a movie room, a gym, a practise room and even arcade. He was sure that his parents were swimming in the wildest luxury, millionaires perhaps?

«Damn, this son's got money coming out of his arse» he commented as he entered one of the rooms, which turned out to be the brunette's bedroom. A real mess, yet underneath all those layers of clothes and various junk scattered around it was a nice room, the walls were painted a light grayish and LED lights framed the walls. He also owned a ring light, probably sitting around making thirst traps for horny little girls on TikTok.

«How can someone keep a room in these conditions?» he said to himself looking around and then decided to return to the others before they noticed he was missing. They wouldn't notice anyway; they were all too absorbed by the TV.

«Had a good trip?» Minho asked as soon as Jisung returned to the full downstairs.

«Yeah, it was fine.»

«We ain't been properly introduced. I'm Minho» he said, extending his hand.

«I am Han, friends call me Jisung, but you will call me Han» Jisung asserted sharply without returning the handshake.

«Yes, sir.» the brunette replied with a mischievous smile.

«I hate you» he finally exclaimed. God, he was so annoying, much more than he expected.

«Turns me on. Is it because I nailed your chick? What was her name again? Linda?» Minho replied sarcastically

«You're a piece of shit, you don't even remember her name. What are you? A bloody hore? How many girls have you fucked man!»

«Easy Jisung, you promised to behave,» Chris reminded him in a stern tone.

«What? I'm behaving, didn't you hear Chris? He shagged chick, on purpose, and God knows how many others. So I'ma give him a lesson. Come here, you tosser» Jisung yelled, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

«No violence, we are peace and love» Felix yelled, trying to pull Jisung back before he could make any other move.

«Minho, can you please explain this whole situation? I think we're missing pieces of the story,» Changbin asked politely.

«I'm just teasing you, Jisung. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. You should choose your birds more wisely next time, and yeah, you're right, I'm kind of a hoe,» he admitted with a shrug.

«And I'm supposed to believe you?»

«Ask her.»

«Oh, I will, don't worry,» he said, letting him go. He'd, in fact, already asked her, but after posting the story she ghosted him.

«Nice.»