This seems like a 'you' problem

Monaco, Bad Bunny

Monaco, Bad Bunny

Jisung was lying on his bed trying to get in touch with his head, although his brain didn't seem to be willing to cooperate.

If he took a moment to thunk about what had happened a few nights ago, in a tiny part of his heart, he was grateful that Minho had helped him. But he felt he couldn't stop hating him all of a sudden. An unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling ran through his body as he tried to understand his feelings.

«Aish!»

He hated him! Hated him!

So after he had been dismissed from the hospital, he decided that he would've ignored him, totally. Chris called a couple of times when he wasn't home asking how he was feeling, and Felix came by visiting with a homemade soup.

Unfortunately for him, after he had recovered, Minho had invited all of them to hang out at his house. Felix tried to convince him to go, again, but this time he would not have convinced him. There was no way that he was going to pass another second with him, let alone a whole another night.

«You can't convince me, I won't go, there's no way, also I already have plans» the blondie said, starting to get ready. He started to feel better so he decided that he would go on a long drive to clear his mind.

«Fine, you know where to find us if you change your mind» Felix said, leaving.

Jisung was driving peacefully, ready to get to Taco Bell, he had been craving it for a while now so he decided that night was perfect to get some Mexican foo. It was nearly midnight, and the streets were nearly empty and Bad Bunny was fully blasting from the setero.

"Bebiendo mucha champaña, nunca estamos seco'
Primero llegó Verstappen, después llegó Checo
Si Pablo me viera, diría que soy un verraco
Ustede' hablando mierda y yo y los mío' por Mónaco" He sang along when he spotted someone in the distance in the middle of the road.

«What the fuck?»

He slowed down to stop and ask if everything was okay, and then he noticed.

Lee bloody Minho. If before he had a doubt that God hated him, now he was 100% sure. God despised him.

«What the bloody hell are you doing out here, in the middle of the road?» He asked.

«Uhm, someone stole my bike at the gas station. I've been walking for a while» Minho replied, looking exhausted. it was mid-November and freezing outside. His hands tucked in his leather pockets, his nose and cheeks red.

He was about to get into the car, but Jisung honked the horn, making him jump in surprise. What the hell was wrong with him?

«Who said you could get in?»

«Are you serious?»

«I don't want to drive you home, it's like a 30-minute drive. Call a taxi or an Uber» He replied, his face dead serious.

«My phone's dead, and we're in the middle of... nowhere.»

«Seems like a 'you' problem» Jisung said, shrugging his shoulders, his lips pressed together.

«You're going to leave me here, after I saved your ass the other night?» he asked with a look so piercing that Jisung felt intimidated for a second. Those eyes, Damn.

«Ahh, FUCK, fine, get in.» Minho opened the car, sighing in relief as he found that the heat was on. He was freezing to death.

«Thank you,» Minho said in between coughs causing an eye roll from the younger.

«Now we're even, this is the first and last time»

«I don't fancy you either if you're wondering.» Minho spat annoyed. I mean, this was a difficult situation; what made him think that Minho enjoyed his presence? Let me tell you, he didn't, he despised him equally, he just took a lot of pleasure in pissing him off.

«We're going to Taco Bell first; I'm hungry.»

«Whatever, can I call Chris? My phone is dead,» the brunette asked, slightly glancing in Jisung's direction. The blondie passed him his phone.

«Hey Chris, it's Minho.»

«Minho? Wait isn't this Jisung's number? You're with Ji?» No wonder why Chris was so surprised.

«Uhm yeah, it's a long story we'll explain when we get home, but I'll be late so you guys can stay at my place, make yourselves at home»

«Oh okay, we're gonna get there in 15, we'll wait for you, is Ji also coming?» Minho passed him the phone. «Seems like I don't have a choice» Jisung said out loud

«We'll see you guys later bye» Minho said ending the phone call.

For the rest of the drive, both of them stayed silent. Minho leaned against the window while Jisung vaped.

When they finally reached the Taco Bell drive-through, Jisung placed his order without bothering to ask the guy sitting beside him if he also wanted some, and Minho didn't ask for anything.

«Give him my card» Minho offered to the younger, who didn't say anything and just accepted.

After the blondie got his order, without saying anything, he passed some to the brunette as well. Minho was a little taken aback but didn't show it.

«I don't care if you like it or not» Minho rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag. Minho couldn't repress an amused grin looking at the younger eating like a squirrel; he looked funny.

«Whaff?» He asked, his mouth stuffed with food.

«You got something here,» Mingo pointed to the corner of his mouth where he had gotten some guacamole. Jisung tried to wipe it away.

«Be still» the brunette ordered, wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb, licking away the residue, which made the blondie blush.

«Aish, I'm able to do it myself,» Jisung spat irritated, flinching away. He wasn't a girl who needed help, he was a man, a real macho, so why that action unsettled his stomach so much?

After Jisung finished his dinner, they were ready to go back to the brunette's house. Neither of them opened their mouths; Jisung drove in silence still a little shaken by what Minho had done, as Minho wondered why he could not get the image of Jisung blushing out of his head.