*Stay

Stay, Rihanna ft.Mikky

When the night arrived Minho Jisung retired to his room. Jisung turned off the light making way for the faint light of the full moon. Minho changed in his pijamas quickly popped into bed tired, Jisung decided to join him by falling onto the older's body.

«Ugh move, you're heavy»

«Stop moving, I'm trying to get comfortable» and Minho let him.

Leaning against Minho's chest between his legs Jisung looked up at the older's face. Their gazes met, Minho couldn't resist but pass his hand through younger's golden locks.

«You're so pretty» Jisung brought his face closer, his lips hovering on the brunette's  just brushing them softly.

«You're not bad yourself»

Their lips met in a soft, tentative kiss, each movement gentle and cautious. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the sensation, the world outside fading away until there was only the two of them, intertwined in the darkness.

Jisung's hands roamed over Minho's chest, tracing the contours of his muscles with a feather-light touch. Minho's breath hitched at the sensation, his body responding instinctively to Jisung's every move.

Minho's hands roamed lower, skimming over Jisung's hips and pulling him closer until there was no space left between them.

As their bodies melded together in the darkness.
They lay there for what felt like an eternity, lost in each other's embrace.

And in that moment, Minho knew with certainty that he had fallen for him.

Jisung's breath was warm against Minho's lips as he whispered, "You're not so bad yourself» with a playful smirk. His fingers trailed down Minho's bare chest, teasing and playful.

Their kiss deepened lips eating each other, fueled by desire. Jisung was more focused about the thrill of the moment than any deeper feelings, his mind wandered on the physical sensations than any emotional connection as they continued to explore each other's bodies. In that moment, Jisung was simply enjoying the rush, the closeness, and the intoxicating allure of Minho's presence, nothing more, nothing less.

His lips trailes down the older's neck leaving casual kisses bringing them down to his collarbone and lastly on his nipples. Liking and sucking he could feel Minho slowly grow in his pants.

«You like that?» he whispered against Minho's lips, his voice laced with desire.

Minho's breath hitched at the sensation, his body responding instinctively to Jisung's touch. «Yeah» he replied breathlessly, his fingers tangling in Jisung's hair.

Jisung's hands roamed over Minho's chest, tracing the contours of his muscles with a feather-light touch. «You feel so good," he murmured, his voice husky with desire. Minho shivered at the sensation, a soft moan escaping his lips as Jisung's hands explored every inch of his body. «God Hannie» he gasped, his words coming out in a breathless whisper. «You're driving me crazy»

Jisung hand went down to slip under Minho's pijama bottoms to stroke him. «Han stop» Jisung lifted his head in confusion «Why?»

«I can't control myself»

«Then don't» he replied speeding his hand movement. Minho let out a yelp

«S-stop it, someone might hear us» Jisung smirked and he lowered himself between his knees, pulled his trousers halfway down and just sucked and licked on the tip.

«Fuck-» Minho gasped, his head falling back against the pillow as Jisung's warm mouth engulfed him.

«Don't make a sound and we won't have a problem" Jisung whispered, his voice sending a thrill of excitement through Minho's body as he surrendered to the pleasure. His mouth driving him insane, god where did he learn to do it so well?

«Can i fuck your mouth?» the brunette gently asked taking a hold of his hair, Jisung nodded taking it deeper in his mouth letting Minho fuck it.

Minho's breaths came in short, ragged gasps as he struggled to contain the overwhelming wave of sensations building up inside him. He wanted to cry out, to surrender to the pleasure consuming him, he did everything trying to suppress his moans.

With each passing moment, the tension in Minho's body increased, the pleasure growing to an almost unbearable peak. He was on the verge of release, his body trembling. And then, with one last, dizzying wave of pleasure, Minho came, his body convulsing as waves of ecstasy washed over him.

Jisung shallowed getting up to kiss him, their tongues as one. Minho changed their positions kissing him on the neck, his nipples. His touch caring and gentle, nothing like the previous times, where there was no time for caresses and feelings, where everything was frenetic and famished.

This time it was slow, they took their time to feel each touch and each kiss. Their hands intertwined as Minho kissed him slowly. The firm, slow thrusts. Their bodies hidden between the blankets, Jisung hugged the brunette's body as his eyes filled with tears of pleasure.

«I'm coming» the younger announced melting into Minho's arms. They came together silent.

«You did good, so good for me» Minho whispered in the blondie's ear leaving a kiss on his forhead.

___

A faint glow of moonlight filtered through the curtains, casting delicate shadows in the room, Jisung lay awake next to Minho. Jisung looked at him, wondering about the depth of his own emotions. Was it only physical attraction that had drawn him to Minho, or was there something more beneath the surface?

Jisung dared to say that he almost felt something at the base of his chest. As if not only their bodies were connected, but also their souls were connected. He felt as he had never felt before and it scared the fucking shit out of him.

Hiii, how are you guys? The story it's nearly coming to an end, i hope you've enjoyed it so far. Let me know and i apologize for any possible mistake.