I'm I gay?

As Changbin drove, he glanced at Felix sitting in the passenger seat, his head leaning out the window as he watched the darkness outside

«Hey, Lix can ask you a question?» Changbin came out of the blue.

«Yeah, shoot» the younger replied, turning his attention to the man beside him.

«Have you been hit by anyone tonight?» the question made Felix grin and giggle.

«Yeah, why?» he replied, looking at him confused.

«Did you like someone?» Changbin continued.

«No, I guess, not particularly.»

«Can I ask you another question? Swear you won't be offended?» Felix didn't understand why he was being so weird.

«Yeah, just ask me!» Changbin smiled shyly and then «I've never seen you with a girl before, I just thought it was a bit strange, that's all» he tried to explain as he got a bit nervous waiting for the answer.

«I don't know, I guess I've never been interested in that sort of thing,» Felix shrugged. In his mind, he wondered if he was going to tell him that he didn't date girls because he was actually gay. Now he realised that Changbin noticed the fact that he never dated girls of any sort.

Growing up, he had always felt different from his peers, but he couldn't quite put his finger on why. As he got older and began to understand his own feelings more clearly, he realised that he was attracted to men, not women. His sexual awakening was a guy in high school, an older guy whose name he couldn't quite remember, but he definitely remembered how he made him feel.

Butterflies, nausea and a whole new baggage of emotions. It made him hot and horny.

But the prospect of coming out filled him with fear. He feared rejection from friends and family, he feared being judged or ostracised. The fear of being perceived differently because of his sexual identity weighed heavily on his mind, and he couldn't shake the fear of disappointing the poeple he loved.

«I mean, I had other things on my mind, but I did date a girl in high school,» he added, and Changbin just nodded.

«Yeah, I get it, I was just curious.» The two drove in silence.  As Changbin spent more and more time with Felix, he couldn't help but notice a change in his feelings. What had begun as a simple friendship had developed into something deeper and more complex. Changbin found himself drawn to Felix in a way he couldn't quite explain, but he knew that was something far more than just friendship.

His deep voice made him feel things.

He began to notice the little things: the way he closed his eyes when he laughed, the way his lips curled into a thin line when he was annoyed or disappointed, his sarcastic eye rolls, or the way he flicked his tongue when he was angry. Was he in love with him?
___

Jisung's mind exploded. So many thoughts filled his mind, so many that he could not concentrate on even one of them. What the hell was he thinking when he kissed him? And why did he actually like it?

The feeling of the kiss was tattooed on his hand, and it seemed impossible to get rid of it. He cursed himself for not getting drunk, at least he didn't have to remember it so vividly now.Did that mean he was gay? It was so confusing, because he could have sworn that he had always liked girls.

«Am I gay?»  he asked himself, trying to communicate with his body. After thinking about it for what seemed like an eternity, he finally decided to Google it.

Am I gay if I kiss a boy?- After scrolling through the various sites and reading various Reddit posts, he was more confused than before, so he just decided to test it out the next time he saw the brunette.

Getting annoyed at being alone with his thoughts, he finally decided to scroll on tik tok.

«What the hell.» he muttered under his breath. He was really hunting him with his presence. Minho's face appeared on the screen. He looked closely to make sure it was really him.

He was a dancer? And a good one too.He decided to stalk him a bit more. He scrolled down to his profile. Time passed without him noticing. An hour had passed and he was just lying there on his couch, watching all of Minho's tik tok.

Someone else would have said that he was simping for him, but Jisung just excused himself by saying that he was just studying the enemy. He was just such an annoyingly hot guy. The kind that all the girls wanted.

It was hard to admit it, but he was somehow attracted to the guy. Just physically, because he obviously couldn't stand his charachter.Something about Minho didn't feel right to him, it was like it was so fucking difficult to trust him and hate was just the easiest emotion to feel towards him.