Remach?

As evening approached and the group settled into Minho's spacious living room, Changbin's eyes had an idea «How about a little showdown?» he proposed, a mischievous smile spreading across his face

«Yes!» Jisung exclaimed.

Pairs were quickly formed, and soon Minho and Jisung found themselves facing off against each other, their competitive spirits ignited. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as they locked eyes, their arms poised for battle.

With a nod from Changbin, the contest began, and the room fell silent as Minho and Jisung exerted all their strength in the arm-wrestling match.

«You're going down, Han» Minho teased, a smirk playing on his lips as he flexed his arm.

«In your dreams» Jisung shot back, his own grin matching Minho's confidence.

«Okay, one...two...three...go!» Felix announced as the two guys started  trying to make the other one break down

«You're stronger than you look, Han» Minho grunted, his eyes narrowing with concentration as he fought against Jisung's relentless force.

«You're not so bad yourself» Jisung replied through gritted teeth, his arm trembling with effort.

But gradually, Minho began to gain the upper hand, his muscles bulging as he exerted more pressure against Jisung's arm.

«Come on don't let him win!» Seungmin yelled in Jisung's ear

«I won't go down that easily!» Jisung declared greeting his teeth, his voice filled with determination as he pushed back against Minho's relentless force.

The intensity of the competition was palpable, each moment bringing them closer to victory or defeat. Just to rouse him, Minho made him win by decreasing his arm strength so that Jisung could win. With a final burst of effort, Jisung managed to overpower Minho, slamming his arm down onto the table with a triumphant grin.

«I didn't think you cuould actually beat him» Chris said slightly suprised.

«Thanks, I've been working out» the younger replied showing off his bicep.

«Not bad, Ji» Changbin remarked a little smile forming on his lips.

«You won because I let you» Minho smirked with a  competitive gleam in his eye.

«Sure, sure» Jisung replied with a smirk «Just admit you couldn't handle my strength»

«Remach?» Minho challenged

«Sure» Jisung accepted sitting back down in front of the table.

They repositioned themselves, both of them putting their strength into trying to knock the other down, Minho set his gaze on Jisung, their eyes chained together and the blond winked at him just to tease him a little