Epilogue

Scarlett won her championship as well! They went to Disneyland for a week and she dyed her hair pink.

I am officially committed to the University of Minnesota. Sydney is going to Purdue for some odd reason. Yoda and Mobius are both going to join the army. Scarlett is also going to the same college as me.

And we've requested to be roommates.

I looked down the row at my girlfriend sitting in between Olivia and this redhead boy I swear I have never seen before.

She smiled at me and my heart melted a bit. Because she's my girlfriend and we're actually graduating today.

"Natalie Wilson."

I almost peed when they finally called my name to go get that damn diploma.

"Natalie is committed to the University of Minnesota to play D1 hockey. She will study Biomedical Engineering and hopes to join the Marines directly after college."

I smiled at everyone watching me cross the stage, waving to Jenny who I could see sitting in the very front row. And she had her cam-corder.

I shook everyone's hand on that stage and finally went back to my seat.

"We're officially not in high school anymore!" Yoda came out of the school doors, his tie slightly messed up and his hair going in every direction.

I raised my eyebrows and glanced at Sydney. We both broke out in a laugh.

"What?" He looked around the group.

Mobius smirked at him, "Who's been giving it to ya. Champ?"

Trenton came out of the school next, fixing his tie.

My eyes went wide and I stared at the redhead.

He gave me his death glare, "I will kill all of you."

"No killing until we have some pictures!" Jenny smiled at us and adjusted Sydney's cap for her.

Diane did the same to Scarlett. Then she stepped in front of me, "Can I fix yours?"

I smiled at her, "Yeah."

She gently reached her hands above my head and adjusted the pieces of hair flowing out of my red cap. "Perfect!" She took a step back and looked at our group, "You all look perfect."

We got so many rounds of pictures in, ending with just Scarlett and I.

"Do something cute!" Jenny had the biggest smile on her face, pointing the camera in our direction.

My palms started to sweat a bit more, "What are we supposed to do?"

"Oh my God Wilson." Scar grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her shoulders, "This is why people think I wear the pants."

I groaned, "Shut up."

She smiled at me then glanced at our friends staring at us. Her family. Sydney's family. "I love you."

I smiled harder, "I love you more."

She kissed my cheek right as Jenny snapped the photo.

And that was it. Mo and Yoda are going across the country for boot camp. Syd is going to Indiana. And Scar and I are going to college.

And for the first time in my life, I am not afraid of the change.

THE END.