CHAPTER :- 11

AUTHOR'S POV:-

(At Laisha's class)
Out of nowhere, suddenly Riya came into the class with a weird face and she was looking down. And behind her there was Aarav, everyone was very confused by this.
"I'm here to say sorry" Riya said, at first everyone was really shocked because riya is a person with a lot of ego so she never said sorry to anyone. "Umm.... It's ok i guess" Laisha said, "I will never bother you again" Riya said and went from there but Aarav was still there looking at Laisha, "I'm sorry.. Before I told you I would protect you from riya but I couldn't so I'm really sorry" Aarav said, which made laisha a little blush. "Umm it's ok no need to be sorry" Laisha said, then Aarav stood silent but it was clear that he wanted to say something, "uhh... Will you come to see our basketball match today?" Aarav said, "yeah I will" Laisha said, and Aarav had a bright smile after hearing her response. "Then see yaa bye potato" Aarav said, "bye bye" Laisha said. It was clear that this two were getting really close.

"He is protected even if he is your fake boyfriend" Pari said, "that's a green flag" Saanvi replied. "Oh no! Our next class is P.E" Priya said, "I hate this, it's so hot outside" Ishita said.

(During P. E class)
(Boys were playing football, while girls were playing douche ball. Pari, Ishita and Saanvi got out intentionally since they didn't wanted to play but Laisha and Priya were still playing since it's their fav sports currently)

"Uff will they even be able to out us?" Priya said while waiting for the ball to be thrown, "I don't think so" Laisha replied, while they were playing Priya got distracted by a kitten which was in the bushes then she got hit by the ball straight in her nose. "Priya! Are you ok?" Laisha asked, "yes I'm fine" Priya said and the next second she started having nose which also made her dizzy, then she fell in Laisha's arm. "Oh no wait a little I will carry you on my back" Laisha said, but she was interrupted by someone.

RUDRA'S POV:-
I was just passing by the ground then I saw Priya the person I hate the most playing douche ball. I don't know why but I decided to watch her play. But that fool got distracted by a kitten! What a fool. Oh no she is having nose bleeding and the moment I saw her nose bleeding I ran straight to her without thinking twice. I don't know maybe I'm worried? Aarav's girl is trying to carry her but I don't think she can so I will just help.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
"I will take her to the pharmacy" Rudra said, then he carried Priya in a bridal way then took her to the pharmacy. Her friends tried to go along but the teacher didn't slow them since their teacher thought they just wanted to skip the class so he handed the responsibility to take care of Priya to rudra.

(At Pharmacy)
Priya finally came into her senses, now she was in the Pharmacy bed of their school. At first she didn't saw anyone but then she realise rudra was sleeping while heading down near her.

PRIYA'S POV:-
At first I was confused what was happening then I finally realized I fainted... I do remember a little that Laisha was about to carry me but why is this person here? Did he brought me here? Impossible! He would never care to do that. Then why is he here? Maybe he is just skiping his class.

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Rudra finally woke up then he saw that Priya is already up "oh you woke up? Are you ok now?" Rudra asked, at first Priya was confused since rudra was acting like he care about her. "I'm fine now but what are you doing here?" Priya asked, "I was the one who brought you here and I have the responsibility to take care of you" Rudra said, which made Priya even more confuse. "Ugh whatever I'm fine now so you can go" Priya said, "are you sure you are ok?" Rudra asked, "yeah I am" Priya said, "well then why don't we leave together? I'm worried you might faint again" Rudra said, and after hearing the word "worried" From his mouth, Priya started blushing cause she never thought he would ever in his life care about her. "Uhh.. Umm then o-ok let's go together" Priya said, and they both left the pharmacy.

"I thought you were strong, you are quiet weak huh?" Rudra said which made Priya a little angry, "I'm strong it's just my nose is not" Priya said, "oh and do you like cats?" Rudra suddenly asked, "yeah" Priya said, then rudra suddenly chuckle "that's why you were so distracted by it" Rudra said and laughed, "don't make fun of me" Priya started nagging, "it's cute" Rudra mumble. But somehow Priya heard it and blushed a little but didn't dared to speak.

"You are coming to watch my match right?" Rudra said, "yeah I guess" Priya said, then for the first time rudra gave a smile to Priya "support me ok and bring a water bottle for me too" Rudra said, "why?" Priya asked, "I will not take bottle from any other person" Rudra said, "why?" Priya asked again, "I want to drink water given by you" Rudra said, which made Priya really confused, "why do you always make me confused by those unexplained sentences" Priya said and rudra again laughed "my sentences are easy to understand it's just you are dumb" Rudra said, "you called me dumb?" Priya said, "yeah~" Rudra said and ran while Priya was chasing him to beat him.

(At Priya's class)
"You ok now?" Laisha asked, "yeah all ok" Priya said, "no matter how well you feel now, you shouldn't run after just waking up after fainting" Pari lectured Priya, "yeah you know how worried we were? And that damn ugly person didn't let us go with you" Saanvi said, "someday I will kill him for torturing us so much" Ishita said, then Priya laughed and hugged 4 of them "you guys are really precious to me" Priya suddenly said after seeing them worrying about her like her parents.