CHAPTER:- 7

AUTHOR'S POV
(At girls dorm)

"Is it that hot outside?" Priya asked, "why are you asking such a dumb question out of nowhere" Pari asked, "I mean look at Laisha she is all red" Priya said, and everyone looked at Laisha, "it's just I ate spicy food at the restaurant that's why my face got red and and it's hot outside too" Laisha said nervously (actually she was blushing after that hug).

(At boys dorm)

"Bro you are all red did you got slapped by someone on your whole face" Rudra said, "it does looks like that" Yash said, "no no it's not like that it's just I ate spicy food at the restaurant that's why I'm red since it was so spicy and you guys know how hot the weather is" Aarav said (he was also actually blushing after the hug)

LAISHA'S POV

Im at the balcony getting some fresh air while watching the beautiful moon because I'm not able to sleep. Out of no where the hug scene replayed itself in my mind and I covered my face out of embarrassment. But why I am blushing? It's weird how I was blushing..... That feeling that I felt that time was weird.... M-maybe it was because we were too close to each other nothing else but again whenever I look into his eyes or imagine his eyes I just don't seem to be in my right mind.... I must be going crazy.

AARAV'S POV

I'm watching the moon right now from the window of my room. It's so peaceful at night with no one nearby, no sound and just me and the beautiful moon. For some reason the moon is reminding me of Laisha....... Wait! Why am I suddenly thinking of her *sigh* that hugg....... Her beautiful eyes.... Her lips..... I just can't seem to forget that scene I just keep remembering it which is not allowing me to sleep..... I'm going crazy.

AUTHOR'S POV

"What should I do now? I can't sleep I don't have anyone to talk to" Aarav said and took his phone out just to find out that Laisha was online "woah still awake huh?" Aarav said and staring texing her

CHAT
Aarav:- still not asleep?
Laisha:- yeah I can't fall asleep but why are you still awake though
Aarav:- mujhe bhi nind nahi arahi hai
Laisha:- ohh then what are you doing?
Aarav:- just chatting with you while watching yo- I mean moon
Laisha:- same I'm also watching the moon.
Aarav:- isn't the moon pretty tonight?
Laisha:- yeah it is
Aarav:- potato next week I have a basketball match will you come and cheer for me?
Laisha:- ekbar or potato bulaya toh mar khauge
Aarav:- potato ko toh potato he bulaunga na
Laisha:- but I'm not potato
Aarav:- mere liye toh tum potato he ho
Laisha:- Accha accha bohut bolte ho
Aarav:- really? Meh bohut boltah hu kya?
Laisha:- haa but it's ok im always ready to listen to your talks

(Aarav chuckles after reading what she said)
Aarav:- anyway tomorrow we have school so let's just sleep now or we will be not able to wake up tomorrow
Laisha:- yeah right then bye bye
Aarav:- bye potato

END OF CHAT

(The next day)
"Oh haa i need to go to the library I'm thinking of borrowing a book" Saanvi said, "what book?" Laisha asked, "just a novel about life I read that book last time and i found it really interesting" Saanvi said, "then anyone wants to come to the library with me?" Saanvi asked, "I will come with you I'm thinking of borrowing some books too" Pari said then the two of them went to the library to get the books.

Both of them went seperate ways to find the books they want.

SAANVI'S POV

I was searching for the book i read last time but i was not able to find it and after I searched the whole library I found a boy reading that novel. I couldn't see his face cause he was turning back. Should I ask to give it to me? Or let him keep it? Let's just ask but if he refuse then I will just let it be.

"Umm excuse me? Can i borrow the novel you are reading right now?" I asked, then he looked towards me and he was actually abhimanyu, rudra's friend. Now I changed my mind I don't want that book I don't want to get into a fight like priya and ishita.

ABHIMANYU'S POV

"Umm excuse me? Can I borrow the novel you are reading right now?" I felt someone taping my shoulders from behind and I turned back to find who it was just to find a beautiful girl standing behind me. I can't take my eyes off her is she an angel? Cause she seems like an angel to me. Her doe eyes... Her rosy lips..... She is perfect am I in love? I am in love. "Umm if you don't want me to lend the novel then it's ok" She said and I came back into my senses "u-umm no no you can borrow it I have already read it 2 times" I said, "really? You have read it 2 times?" She asked and she seem shocked too how cute, "yeah I have it's just such an interesting novel I have fun everytime I read it" I said, "you find it interesting too? Me too that's why I came to borrow but I couldn't find it first then I saw you reading it" She said, her voice is so sweet, sweeter then candies. "Then thank you for lending me the book... Um then bye" She said, "wait wait umm what's your name?" I asked nervously since I was afraid she might think of me as a freak "I'm Saanvi and you are abhimanyu right?" She said, and wait she knows me???!!! I'm so surprised "yeah you already know me?" I asked, "um yeah you are quite popular aren't you?" She said, which was quite surprising but I'm still happy though I don't why I'm happy.

PARI'S POV

I already found the books I want just need to find one more. Where is it? I went to the corner self of the library to find the book just to find avyaan searching for a book too "oh hey we met again" I said and at first he seem surprise but then he looked calm again "yeah" He said and he looked quite nervous "last time I didn't introduced myself properly right? Then let me introduce myself now" I said and he just noded slightly "I'm pari and I'm currently in class 11" I said, then he didn't anything for a moment "I'm avyaan" He said, I already know his name though "hmm then why don't we become friends?" I asked and he seem quite shocked this time "you want to be friends with me?" He asked, "yeah that's what I just said" I said, then he hesitated for a moment and then noded I laughed after seeing him like that "what book are you searching for?" I asked, "just a meditation book" He said, "oh you do meditation?" I asked, "yeah sometimes" He said, "then let me help you find the book" I said and we both searched for the books he wanted and the books I wanted.