CHAPTER:- 13

(After the match, Pari and avyaan came back)

Avyaan:- so what are we gonna do here?

Pari:- go stan near the goal post

Avyaan:- ok

Then Avyaan went and stand near the goal post while pari brought a basketball.

Pari:- tell me what do you do to stop the opponent from hitting a goal.

Avyaan:- Snatch the ball from them?

Pari:- correct, so now snatch the ball from me~

After Pari said that she started going closer to him with the ball trying to hit a goal. Avyaan was still confused so he just stood still.

Pari:- oh come! I know you can't run or jump but you can still snatch the ball na.

Avyaan:- *sigh*

Then Avyaan easily snatched the ball from Pari.

Pari:- now throw the ball in the goal post, you can do that without jumping right

Pari said and smiled. Avyaan also laughed after looking at her silliness.Then he throws the ball at the post.

Avyaan:- you are so silly.

Pari:- I'm happy to be silly if my silliness makes you happy.

Then they both smiled at each other.

...

Saanvi and Abhimanyu, Pari and Avyaan, Laisha and Aarav grew closer to eachother as time passed by. Not only to them but The Female leads group and The male leads group, both groups became close friends of each other.

Soon Roohi and Diya joined them in their school. It was the first day of school for Roohi and Diya.

Priya:- Heyy~

Priya said and hugged Roohi and Diya then they all hugged Roohi and Diya as they met after a while.

Roohi:- So how is your life going on till now in the new school??

Priya:- not so special

Diya:- I will be alone now since all my friends, you guys are in 11th grade and I'm in 12th.

Saanvi:- want us to introduce you to our friends??

Diya:- oh sure

Pari:- but the problem is they are boys so if you are uncomfortable we will not introduced them to you.

Diya:- having a few friends is better then being alone so that's ok and you guys know too I'm kind of introvert so it's hard for me to make friends.

Ishita:- yeah we know

Saanvi:- lets go and introduced them with you

(At Grade 12th's classroom)

Saanvi:- Abhi! Come here for a second

Saanvi called abhi to come outside and sign his friends to come out too.

Abhi:- what's up?

Saanvi:- so the thing is i told you before na that two of my friends will soon join our school.

Abhi:- yeah

Saanvi:- so they are the friends I was talking about and we wanted to introduce them to you guys.

Saanvi said while point at Roohi and Diya.

Diya:- hello I'm Diya

Roohi:- hii I'm Roohi

Roohi offered her hands for a handshake to Abhimanyu but he just ignored her handshake and gave a namaste to her instead which made Saanvi a little laugh.

Abhimanyu:- I'm abhimanyu

Rudra:- I'm rudra nice to meet you beautifuls.

Priya got a little angry by what he said but she didn't realize why she was angry.

Yash:- I'm Yash

Aarav:- I'm Aarav, Laisha ka pati.

Laisha slapped his hands after hearing that.

Laisha:- he is just joking

Tanay:- and I'm Tanay

Avyaan:- Avyaan

He just said Avyaan and nodded his head.

Saanvi:- so the thing is Diya is you guys classmate and she doesn't have friends so why don't you guys befriend her?

At first they all hesitate but later they agreed and The female leads with Roohi went to their classroom.

Roohi:- Laisha is there a thing going between you and Aarav

Laisha:- idk but don't misunderstood we are just fake dating because of his stalker, and please don't tell anyone about this.

Roohi:- I promise I won't tell anyone.

Since Roohi and Diya just came, they all wanted to hangout so the girls decided to go to the mall together and they also called the boys to join them.

All of them wore casual outfits but they all still looked stunning.

Priya:- lets go and play some games first.

Rudra:- haha so childish

Priya:- shut up! Don't act like you never play any games.

Rudra:- blah blah

Laisha:- but playing games sounds fun

Aarav:- if Laisha wants to go play games then we will play games.

Rudra:- uff you only listen to her

Then they all went to the game section.

Saanvi:- Abhi, come let's play that basketball game.

Abhi:- ok

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner 😭, actually I was busy at school that's why I couldn't update the story and I know this chapter is really short but don't worry next chapter will be long 🥰 so enjoy~~~~~~byebye