CHAPTER:- 5

AUTHOR'S POV

Aarav took Laisha in a place where no one can see them "why did you lied?" Laisha asked, "well I need your help" Aarav said, "my help?" Laisha asked, "can you be my girlfriend?" Aarav asked with a puppy eyes, "No, I don't want to be with someone whom I don't have feelings for" Laisha said, "then how about we fake date?" Aarav asked, "first of all what's the reason?" Laisha asked, " *sigh* do you know Riya?" Aarav asked and Laisha nodded, "actually our parents wants us to get married in the future basically they want me to be her fiance but I hate her she is obsessed with me she even used to stalk me" Aarav said, "but she is pretty why don't you just date her?" Laisha asked, "her personality is trash that's why I lied to my parents that I have a gf but they knew I was lying and asked me to show them my girlfriend and while I was thinking of what to do today, they appeared suddenly then they mistook you as my girlfriend so I thought maybe it's a chance for me to not get caught lying" Aarav said, "you are popular though and many pretty girls like you so why don't you ask them to date you?" Laisha asked, "oh I didn't thought of that before but now it's no use my parents already saw you" Aarav said, "that's true" Laisha said, "then will you date me?" Aarav asked, "no" Laisha said, "maan jao naaa" Aarav said, "No I want to live peacefully and I know Riya might attack me if I fake date you" Laisha said, "then I will protect you don't worry" Aarav said, "still a no" Laisha said, then Aarav looked very sad and he looked like a sad puppy.

LAISHA'S POV

Oho what should I do now he looks sad, now I feel guilty. Nobody will want to marry someone they hate he must be suffering. Should I agree with fake dating? Nothing will happen if it's fake dating right? And I feel bad for him "umm hey ok then we can fake date" I said, then he turned really happy and hugged me "thank you thank you thank you!" He said, then I break off the hug since we were too close "then what do I need to do?" I asked, "we just need to act in front of Riya, her friends and my parents" He said, "okay" I said, "ohh give me your number if someday my parents ask your number or ask me to call you then I will get caught lying to them" He said, then I gave him my number and he gave his "what did you save my name as?" He asked, "I just wrote your name" I said, "you know my name?but we never met before" He said, "ik we never met I just heard about you from my friend" I said, "what did you save my name as?" I asked "here see" He said and saw me my name in his phone "potato? Why did you save my name as potato?" I asked (*Potato💗* her name in his phone) , do I look like potato? "Because your cheeks are like potatoes" He said and smiled, then I glared at him "whatever I need to go now byee" I said and went from there, "bye bye potato!" I heard him screaming from behind and a smile automatically grew in my face after seeing how energetic he is and how he act like a child.

Meanwhile PRIYA'S POV

Should I go where the horse are at I will write about them too. Then I went to where the horse was just to see that idiot Rudra there "you! Why are you here?" Rudra asked, "mind your business" I said and rolled my eyes then he saw me with a assignment copy "oh I see you are doing assignment " Rudra said, "if you know then get the hell out of my way I need see the horse" I said, then he smirked for reason I thought he is just showing attitude but he snatch my assignment! "Hey give me that back" I said, "catch me and take it" He said and ran away. I ran to catch him too but he was so fast! I don't think I can catch him I'm out of my breath. Let's act "hey.... Hey I can't--" I said, and acted like I fainted then he saw me and came running to me "hey are you okay! Hey!" He said, "look who is behind you" I said in a weak voice and that fool again fall for my trick then I snatch back my assignment and ran away "hey!! You lied!" He yelled at me but I ignored him and ran away.

PARI'S POV

I was confused at first about my topic so asked the teacher and she said it's ok if I just wrote about the things our school was surrounded by so I went around and wrote everything I saw so now I can go somewhere to rest. Should I go to basketball court? I'm not far away from basket ball court so let's just go there. But when I went there I saw a boy sitting silently while staring at a necklace. At first I thought who it was but soon I realized it was Avyaan. I feel really bad for him should I try to be his friend? "Umm hey can I sit here?" I asked and he just nodded with a cold face, "why are you here alone?" I asked, but he didn't replied and I felt really awkward "you are mean" I said, then he looked at me with a shocked expression "why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, "it's just that no one ever dared to talk to me like that so I'm just surprise" I said, "of course no one will talk with you like that everyone are scared of you" I said, "what about you? Aren't you scared from me?" He asked them I looked directly in his eyes "why would I? You are not a monster" I said, then he didn't said anything but had a weird expression in his face and I can clearly see tears in his eyes "whatever" He said and left. Did I said something wrong?.

AVYAAN'S POV

"Can I sit here?" A girl asked and I just nodded, I didn't wanted anyone to be near me but I can't tell them to leave this place is not mine "why are you here alone?" She asked but I didn't wanted to talk so I didn't reply then she said nothing for a minute "you are mean" She said, I was really shocked by what she said because everyone just run away after seeing me but this girl have courage to say that things and sit besides me "why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, "it's just no one ever dared to talk to me like that so I'm just surprise" I said, "of course no one will talk with you like that everyone are scared of you" She said, I know many people are scared of me and of course they will after that incidents I was cold to everyone and many times I lost my temper and beat people up.... But why does she look so chill? "What about you? Aren't you scared of me?" I asked, then she directly looked at my eyes with those pretty eyes "why would I? You are not a monster" She said, and I felt really touched by her words, after that incident many of my relatives blamed me for the incident and other people started treating me like a monster..... It's really comforting to hear what she said. After hearing her words I just couldn't control my tears "whatever" I said and went from there, I didn't wanted her to see me cry.