CHAPTER:- 12

AUTHOR'S POV
(At the basketball court)

The match was about to start soon but The FL's still didn't arrive.

Rudra's POV:-
Is she not coming? I'm little disappointed I wanted her to see me play.

Aarav's POV:-
She did told me she was coming but where is she? If she is not coming then I will be really sad.

Not only Aarav and Rudra we're sad but abhimanyu, yash and Tanay were also sad since they also wanted the person they love to come and watch them play.

The match started, and everything was going bad, Rudra's team was losing they couldn't get even 1 point.

Then it was a break before the match continues.

Rudra:- Damn what's wrong with us?!

Yash:- Calm down bro let's do our best now.

They were sad, devoted and angry at the same time because of which it was difficult for them to focus on the match.

(Meanwhile the FLs)

Aman:- Guys wake up! The match has already started.

Dhruv:- you guys are sleeping in the classroom?! We were searching for you guys in the whole school.

Priya:- Oh shit no time to argue! Let's go fast.

Laisha:- we are so dumb.

Then all went outside the class but Priya stopped and went back to class.

Saanvi:- where are you going now!?

Priya:- I need to take something important I will be right back you guys go on.

Priya said and ran back to class and took her water bottle with her.

Then they all went running to the Basketball court since the match will end soon.

They finally reached the court and saw that it was break time and they felt little relief after finding out it was break time and match didn't end yet.

The first thing Priya did was she ran to Rudra just to give him the water bottle.

Rudra:- you came

Priya:- you called

Then they both smiled at each other.

Priya:- how can I not come? You will die for sure if I don't since you said you won't drink water if I don't give you the water.

Rudra:- I was just joking though

Priya:- but I still brought it here.

Priya said and hand over the bottle to him and before she said something he drank the water from her water bottle with his lips touching it.

Priya:- wait, wait! Why did you drank the water from the bottle with your lips touching it?

Rudra:- why are you asking though?

Priya:- that's my water bottle.

It took a little while for him to realize then after he realize he just blushed and gave her the water bottle back since he realize it's an indirect kiss. Priya was blushing too.

Rudra:- sorry I didn't knew that but you should have told me before.

Priya:- I was about to tell you but you drank the water before I could say it

Rudra:- don't lie, you wanted me to drink from your bottle like that

Priya:- oh come on that's disgusting

They started arguing again like always.

Saanvi:- Play nicely

Abhimanyu:- as you say mam

Saanvi laughed at his silly behavior. And abhimanyu blushed watching her laugh.

Abhimanyu:- but why did you came so late?

Saanvi:- I fall asleep in the classroom

Abhimanyu:- match started a long ago and you fall asleep?

Saanvi:- Mujhe thori pata tha

Abhimanyu:- tumhe pata bhi kya hota hai.

Then saanvi slapped his arm in returned abhimanyu pinched her cheeks.

Ishita:- I know your team will not win because of you

Yash:- I'm the best player ok so shut up

Ishita:- you are the worst player

Yash:- look who is talking the one who doesn't even know how to trow a ball.

Ishita:- oh shut up I know it ok

Yash:- liar, ishita is a liar~

Ishita:- I hate you

Yash:- I know

They continued their talk while arguing, joking and laughing at each other.

Pari:- don't you miss playing basketball?

Avyaan:- I do but I can't do anything about it

Pari:- we can play it together

Avyaan:- I can't,you know too

Pari:- don't worry I know a way which will not hurt your legs so let's come here again after the match is over.

Avyaan just nodded and he was confused what she is going to do.

Laisha:- Best of luck

Aarav:- now that my luck is here I'm sure i will win

Laisha:- of course you will

Aarav:- watch me play ok and don't go anywhere

Laisha:- I will not go anywhere I'm here to support you anyway

All pairs were talking with each other while Tanay was alone admiring Laisha from afar.

The break was over.

Aarav was about to leave and go for the match but he stopped and ran back to Laisha just to give her a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and went for the match while blushing and giggling.

LAISHA'S POV:-
DID HE GAVE ME A KISS????? why? My heart feels like it's about blast.... Why does he flirts out of nowhere *blushing*.

The match starts and now they were winning they got more points then the opposite team which led to their win.

They were really happy that they won at first they celebrated with each other and avyaan then they went straight to their girls for hug. They didn't knew what they were doing because they were so excited but then they finally realized and started blushing.