CHAPTER:- 10

(Next day)
(At school)
"Yesterday was fun right?" Saanvi said, "yeah we should hang out sometimes again" Dhruv said, "btw yesterday I chatted with roohi and she said she and diya will be soon joining us here" Saanvi said, roohi and diya are their friends from their old school, roohi is the same class as them while diya is in 12th grade. "Why so late though?" Dhruv asked, "I think their parents had transfer here due to business work" Saanvi said, "well that's nice then we will get more friends to hang out with" Aman said.

After 2nd period, Laisha went to the staff room since their English teacher told her to collect all the copies of her classmates including hers for cheking. While she was going back to the class, suddenly Riya appeared and drag Laisha with her in the storage room. "Why did you brought me here?" Laisha asked, "to give you some instructions" Riya said, and laisha glared at her since she knew she is up to something, "first of all break up with Aarav, he is mine" Riya said, and laisha got angry after hearing her rubbish "no I will not" Laisha said, and riya was about to slap laisha but laisha blocked her and slap riya instead. "How dare you?!" Riya said, Laisha knew that she might get in danger since she is alone and riya is with her 4 friends (1vs5) so after the slap she just pushed riya and her friends and ran from their.

"Hey wait!!" Riya yelled, and she and her friends starting chasing laisha and since Storage room was in a corner nobody is usually seen there so they openly chased her.

LAISHA'S POV:-
(Running)
Oh shit where do I hide? I can fight with atleast 3 people but not 5!! No one is around either. Ughh I just shouldn't have accepted Aarav's request!!.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

While she was running she suddenly bump into someone and when she looked up she saw Tanay,after seeing him laisha felt relief and hide behind him, "help me" Laisha said, "why are you bullying her?" Tanay asked to riya, "it's none of your business" Riya replied, "want me to give complain about you bullying her?" Tanaya said, "oh please! We were not! Bullying her and she was the one who slapped me and pushed all of us!" Riya yelled, "it was self defense" Laisha said from behind Tanay, "if it was not bullying then why are you all near storage room and why is she alone and you guys are with the whole gang" Tanay asked and riya went silent.

"Leave and don't come near laisha ever again or I will complain about you guys" Tanay said, and Riya and her gang just rolled their eyes and went from their.

Then Tanay looked behind him "are you ok?" Tanay asked, "yeah and thank you for your help" Laisha said, "it's my pleasure" Tanay said, "but what are you doing here?" Laisha asked, "well I saw riya dragging you from the balcony and I knew something is wrong so I followed you guys but I was at the first floor while you guys were downstairs so I got a little late sorry for that" Tanay said, "it's ok, in the end you are the one you save me anyway" Laisha said, "let's go from here now" Tanay said, then they went from there, "then I will go to my classroom now" Laisha said, "well then let me drop you to your class, what if they come back" Tanay said worriedly, "it's ok they won't come back" Laisha said, "but still" Tanay said, "ok ok then let's go together" Laisha said, then tanay drop laisha to her  classroom, on their way they chatt alot and got a little more closer. "Then bye" Laisha said, "ok bye see yaa" Tanay said, "ooooooohhhh what is going on?" Priya asked while teasing, "you two did something right? That's why you are so late" Ishita said while joining priya to tease her, "no it's not like that" Laisha said, "then why are you late?" Saanvi and pari joined the teasing group. Then laisha told them everything.

"Honestly let's ignore those bitches for now and talk about something else" Priya said, "talk about what?" Saanvi asked, "didn't you guys noticed it?" Priya asked, "notice what?" Aman asked, "I think Tanay likes our Laisha" Priya said, "why do you think so?" Laisha asked, "I have caught him many times admiring you I mean staring at you in a loving way and I heard he is mean to all the girls but I don't think he was ever mean to you right?" Priya said, "yeah he was never mean to me" Laisha said, "not only that he doesn't talk much with others but he talks alot while he is with you" Priya said, "that clearly is a sign" Ishita said, "wait wait I also think aarav likes laisha too" Pari said, "and WHY do you think so??" Laisha asked, "he admires you too, and I saw him blushing while you were smiling and laughing yesterday" Pari said, "true, I think you should choose aarav" Saanvi said, "no she should choose tanay" Ishita said, "no! She will choose aarav I know and they are already basically dating" Pari said, "but it's a fake date so she can choose tanay" Priya said, "no she will choose aarav" Saanvi said, and the four of them started arguing, "oh stop! I will not choose anyone I'm better alone" Laisha said, "I know you sure will fall for aarav" Saanvi said, "nah she will fall for tanay" Ishita said, and laisha just sighed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID!?!" Aarav yelled, "Riya was about to bully Laisha" Tanay repeated his words, "they will be in trouble now" Aarav said angrily, "hold on what are you gonna do? Are you gonna hit riya?" Rudra asked, "of course not I'm not the type to raise my hands on a women and I will just make her even more jealous and talk rudely to her" Aarav said, "you scared me I thought you were actually gonna hit riya" Abhimanyu said, "why were you scared? You like riya or what" Aarav teased abhimanyu, "shut up I hate her too it's just I thought hitting a women is a bad thing" Abhimanyu replied, "don't lie you do like riya" Aarav teased him, "I don't!!" Abhimanyu yelled and they all laughed at him.