|7| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

Harper was sat in the foundry, her legs kicked up on the table while she swivelled in her chair. Quiver's rambunctious laugh had simmered to mocking giggles. She had to deal with her bothersome jeers and snipes until she managed to break away from her parents for some solitude in the basement. She ignored how easily Quiver seemed to get under her skin and how easily she allowed her to do it. 

Oliver had joined her shortly after, pulling up to the monitor and smacking her feet off the table as he gestured for her attention to the screen. Harper sent Dinah a smile as she handed her a steaming cup of coffee, before concentrating back on Oliver.

''So what's the mission?'' she asked, lifting the mug to her lips as Oliver pulled up piles and piles of reports.

" I'm not sure you're going to like it." Oliver said with a wince. Harper raised a brow from behind her coffee before a criminal report lit up the screen. Once Harper absorbed the image of the man, she understood why Oliver was so apprehensive. Coffee spewed from her lips. Oliver grew rigid as he wiped the remnants off his shirt. 

"Gross" he grumbled while Harper felt undealt animosity ignite in her chest. Well, that was putting it lightly. Harper was murderous

Oliver, who had tensed at the blinding rage in his daughter's eyes, replied with a disgruntled "Told you, you wouldn't like it".  Harper turned her glare on him.

"Merlyn, really?!" she yelled, outraged as Oliver nodded stiffly.

"He's back in town" Oliver informed, pulling up a string of news reports raving about the sudden return of the Dark Archer, the multiple attacks on locals and the very evident threat that was now on Oliver's shoulders. A vendetta Harper had been dreaming of. To finally get her hands on the man that killed her parents.

"That's insane. He's been gone for like what, two decades. And you're going to tell me all of a sudden, he's just back in town." Harper said suspiciously as he pulled up video footage. Her rage continued to boil when she saw his face on screen. She paused the footage, her hands balling at her side.