|37| 𝙰 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗

"So where exactly are we going?" Harper frowned as she and the two teens pulled up to an abandoned control room where Dick had instructed them to find Conner.

" Right here" Gar said as his eyes flickered around the desolate room before narrowing on a pool of green dust. He suddenly paused in his step, crouching down before swiping his fingers across the floor.

"Krytonite" Harper said as they glanced at her. " He was definitely here but where is he now?"

Their attention was pulled by the sharp sound of static behind them. The old station still broadcasting on radio filled their ears.

" Damn, something in here still works" Gar chuckled lightly as they inched closer to it.

"...89th Street and Keane Avenue. Do not come to this location. Resistance no longer secure. Repeat we are no longer secure. Titan on site leading the evacuation."

Gar and Rachel met each other's stare while Harper’s brows furrowed. Titan on site, she echoed. 

" I think we need to go" Rachel said as Harper was pulled from her thoughts. She nodded before they followed her out. "but first, I need to clean up" she said gesturing to the ruby painting her body.

 If Dick's words were true, then Harper was in for a big suprise.

Bullets were flying everywhere when  the trio arrived on scene. Rachel's eyes glimmered a bright red as her hands glowed a dark purple before swirling around the GCPD gaurds and immobilizing them.   

Harper, although not the brightest idea from the girl, was defenceless. Having her gear locked in the manor, she hid behind one of the cars when the officers turned their attention on the unexpected arrivals.

Harper slammed  her back against the door as one of the officers began rounding the vehicle, his gun poised before his attention was instantaneously divereted when Gar's roar filled the air.