15

Zion pov

Right now we were on the way to the restaurant I don't know where but it better be good. I look down at the flowers she got me a smirk. This maybe weird but I like getting flowers even when I get em for Fatima.

"Yep babygirl smile that what I like to see" Fatima said parking the car. I drop my smile and look Fatima in the eye.

"Stop calling me that Shi for we have a problem" I said seriously. Fatima rolled her eyes and got out the car. We walk in the restaurant and Fatima held my hand and my heart started to race.

"Damn why she get me so nervous I'm a real ass nigga and shorty got me like a bitch" I thought to myself.

"Heyy i'm nicky how may I help you" a young white girl said smiling.

"Hey table for 2 please " Fatima said smiling. I could look at her smile till I die. Nicky nodded and grab the menu walk in front of us. I look down at Fatima and admire how her hips were wide.

"Here you guys go someone will be with you shortly" Nicky said smiling. Me and Fatima sat down and nodded our heads.

Me and Fatima look at the menu and I kept taking glances at Fatima. "You going to keep looking at me or what" Fatima said putting down the menu.

"Yes you look beautiful" I said looking at her. And blush and look down and drunk some water.

"Hii I'm stefanny I'll be your waiter today yall need a little more time?"Stefanny said pulling out her not pad. Damn to busy looking at Fatima I didn't see what want.

"Hey can u get a lemonade with lemon on the side and can I have shrimp Alfredo" Fatima said nicely. Ima just copy her.

"I'll have a burger" I said. Sike

"Ok well I'll take those" stefanny said taking the menus. Stefanny walk away leaving me a Fatima.

"You're so easy to love" Fatima said smiling at me.  What? I've never heard that before but it made me feel something.

"Stop making me feel these unknown feelings damn you make me smile and some more shi" I said drinking my water.

"Are you trying to say you're growing to love me" Fatima said blushing.

"Yes I am" I said in relief.

"Awww you're falling for me, I'm falling for you too" Fatima said smiling.

"Why" I ask unintentionally.

"Because you're easy to love like I said everything about you is easy kind and warm" Fatima said softly. I look at her shockingly.

"Yes Zion your easy to love and I'm almost at the point where I can say I love you, it's at the tip of my tongue" Fatima said holding my hand. Oh she getting some dick tonight.

"Here you guys go" stefanny said giving us our food.

"Could we get to go boxes please" I said kindly. Stefanny look weird at us and took the food back.

"Why you take the food back"! Fatima said rising her eyebrows. Because you about to get some dick. We finna make love, you finna say love your to night.

Stefanny brought us our food. I gave her 200 and got up and took Fatima hand and walk out.

"Zion what is going on "Fatima said laughing.

"We about to make love" I said opening the door to her car. Fatima hoop in the car smiling and I walk yo the other side and got in the car.

I drove off with my hand on Fatima thigh listening to was good/curious was playing. "Wow song cone on at the perfect time" Fatima said laughing.

"Nah for real this song freaky asl" I said laughing too. My rubs her thigh going higher.

"Pull over and take off your pants" Fatima said boldly. I didn't listen to her and kept driving even tho I was tempted.

"Mhm ok well I do it handsome would be love to hear you moan my name" Fatima said moving her seat belt. She kissed my neck making me groan.  I stopped at the light and kissed her soft lips.

"Take your pants off let's see if you can pay attention" Fatima said smiling at me. The light turned green and I undid my pants I lifted  my hips taking everything off.

"Oh Ima like this" Fatima said smirking. She bent over to and kiss my tip.

"Don't be a tease mamas" I said looking at the road. I heard her laugh before saying something that was unknown. I felt the warmth of her mouth on my dick causing me to tighten my grip on the wheel.

"Fuck tima" I groan putting my hand on her head. I stop at the light and look down and man she look more beautiful with my dick in her mouth. I push her head down making her gag.

She came up to me and gave me a kiss and lord I could've came from our kiss. "You know your so handsome"Fatima by said kissing my neck.

"Fatima I'm finna come" I moan driving the car. My legs were getting a little weak and shook slightly. "Say thank you handsome" Fatima said before sucking.

I felt my muscles tighten and Fatima stop causing me slam on the brakes. We were in the parking lot by now and nobody was around. "Mhm that was a good ride" Fatima said smiling.

"Keep smiling won't last for long" I said laughing. I park the car and pulled my pants up but my dick was still noticeably hard.

"I like your moans they turn me on" Fatima said getting her things. She had good head and I'll ask for some any day hell ever day maybe.

"I wasn't moaning shut up" I said getting out the car. Fatima got out the car and came and gave me a kiss.

"Come on" she said taking my hand. We walk in and some people look at us in shock and shame all I could do is laugh.

We got to her apartment and before the I close the door Fatima lips came on mine.