7

Zion pov week later
Right now I'm was pull up to Fatima shit just to chill and smoke. After our date everything been moving smooth we've been keeping things between us and shit just been good. A nigga feels good too.

I got on the elevator to her crib and told her to have the door open for me. "So youn know how to speak" I heard a voice say. I look up from my phone and seen Kira getting on after me. Here go the bullshit.

"Watchu want I'm done fucking you" I said rolling my eyes. Tell a bitch you done the only thing they hear is I wantchu. "Damn it's like that k cool but you going to need me one day" Kira said getting on her phone.

"Nahh I'm coo shorty" I said laughing walking off. I walk into the house and coco came running and barking. "Hey babygirl" I said picking her up and petting her. "Where yo thick ass mama at" I said looking around.

I walk into her the candle room a since of comfort came over me once I seen Fatima. "Heyy mamas you need help packing" I said kissing her cheek. I put coco down and sat in the other chair.

"Hey handsome yea but tell me how you doing first?" She said smiling at me. Lord she's just a ball of light to my dark days I thought to myself. "Not the best ain't make that much today but it's cool. How about you?" I said prepping the order box's for her.

"Good but even better I'm with my handsome boy" she said getting up. Damn I look like a bitch blushing this hard I smiled to myself. "Guess what" she said excitedly.

"What" I said back. She sat by me again and I noticed she had nipple pricing and more tattoos. "I'm getting my hair done tomorrow I'm so happy" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Now I'm finna get a lining and a retwist" I said calmly. She finna be a hoe and so am I df she smoking. "Here yo hurt ass go omg ain't nobody even on that type of timing" she said rolling her eyes.

"Mhm bet not be I'll snatch yo lil ass up real quick keep playing" I said back. Ion play about mines and she better not play about me. "Ouu I like that" she said happily. Females so weird.

I laugh at her. "You going to help me package my orders" I said looking at her questionably. Gotta see if I got a real one with me. "Yea shit I'll help you sell you the one feeding me" she said laughing.

"I know that's right queen fuck I said girly.
Hell yea love when you turn into a baddie she said packing her last order. Yes we done in tryna cuddle and be under her skin.

Come on we done she said as she got up. I did the same and walk out the room and put my gun on the counter ion want it no where near her. You got some clothes for me ion want to get on Your bed with outside clothes I said taking my shirt off.

Yea she said looking around and pulled out a shirt and pants. I took my clothes off and put on what she gave me. I got on the bed and so did Fatima. She cuddled under as we sat in silence and she turn to look at me causing me to smile. "I ever told your really handsome" she said looking into my eyes.

Right there in this moment I was ready to drop it all hell somebody get the broom we about to jump over. "Yes mamas you tell me any chance you get" I said smiling back. She got on top of me and kept looking. "Well ion think I tell you enough" she said kissing all over my face.

"Come here" I said bring her close as possible. I need her inside me, hip to hip this isn't enough. "Mhm I like this and you" I said as I held her closer.

"Aww I like you too" and this she said back. I rubbed her booty until we went to sleep.
After nap
I woke up to Fatima off me and to a smell of food cooking. Oh I'm in love a warm meal kisses cuddles I'll leave my hoe days behind me. I got out of bed and seen Fatima cook and swing her hips.

"Hey mamas" I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey handsome you hungry the food ready" she said mixing the mashed potatoes. I look down to see rids and corn bread and mashed potatoes and a salad. I see why she thick I laugh to myself.

"What's funny" she ask looking at me.

"Nothing just give me a kiss" I said poking my lips. Next thing I knew her lips were on mines and it was like fireworks in my heart.

Damn nigga get it together my inner thought said.