8

Zion pov
West side of Chicago
"Ion give no fuck what youn have give me my money g" Juwan said to some nigga. He's mister tough guy I said to myself. "Aye man chill yo ass tweakin for real" Dj said shaking his head.

"You know he not because it's messing with our money too" kentrell said smartly at Dj. Once he heard that Dj stood up and clock his gun back out it to the man's head.

"You not fucking with my money white man i know grandma safe you some money" Dj said looking the man in his eyes.

"I-I gotchu man just chill the money in my wallet" the man said shaking. During shit like this I just stay quiet till I gotta kill. it's nothing much to talk about. 

"See thanks man you have a good one" Dj said getting the money and some more. Dj told me to kill him and I do man didn't even scream just excepted his faith.

"Yo so wassup with you and Fatima she been MIA and so have you" kentrell said rapping the body. She been laid up with me every night I thought to myself. "Nothing I just been busy" I said back picking the body up.

"Mhm yea busy with Fatima" trell said giving me the side eye. He so gotdamn nosy it don't make no sense. "Shut that shit up" I said throwing it in the trunk.
At Juwan place
"Taylor yo ass be tweaking for no reason g what else you want from me damn" Juwan said on the phone. I was sitting on the couch smoking my wood chilling before kentrell got a call too. What df is these niggas 911.

"Best let me tell you g why df I just had to fight a crackhead before I got my hair done" I heard Fatima say laughing. I gave his phone a big side eye so I can see Fatima and she was as pretty as ever.

"Come to Juwan shi yo man looking at my crazy and ion wanna have to kill this nigga" kentrell said mugging me. Here he go being delusional. "Ight unlock the door in a block away literally" she said back laughing.
5 min later
"Mfs was not a block away" Dj said eating his cheese and chips. "Shut that shit up now let me tell y'all" Fatima said walking to the kitchen. "Her first place every time" trell said laughing.
Her outfit

She so fucken thick she need to cover her booty for real I thought

She so fucken thick she need to cover her booty for real I thought. "Hell yea back to what I was saying" she said sitting by me and her scent came with. Now she had goddess braids and she look good asf.

"K so boom the bitch beg for some money and I gave her a DOLLAR and the ungrateful bitch going to say I'm broke. I said give me my shit back df and she like here you go bitch I'll beat your ass anyway.  I'm looking around like who you talking to because I beat shit in. all the crack she smoke she might be talking to somebody in your head but not me. And she ran up and I beat her ass right before my appointment" she said laughing. We all bust out laughing.Juwan came out looking mad asl.

"Damn nigga she blew your high huh"kentrell said laughing. He such a fucken goofy. "Hell yea talking about ion do the bare minimum but I do df my mama raised me right" he said taking a big hit.

"Yall ugly asl too" Juwan said laughing . We all smack our lips and rolled our eyes. "Mfs get mad at one person he made at the world" Dj said shaking his head.

"Fatima bitch I know you here bitch"we hear Taylor voice at the door. I know she not here talking to mines crazy I must be tweakin because I know she not.

"Wdf we just got off the phone how df" Juwan said taking the biggest hit I've seen from him. Fatima look confused at us and got up a went to the open the door. " bitch why you here hoe and you got 2 seconds to tell me" Taylor said at the door.

"For one who you talking to and secondly I'm here with da guys and three how you my best friend and tryna say I'm sleeping with your nigga after you said you trusted me" she said standing straight. Juwan got up and got in front of Fatima.

"Bae  it's not even like that kentrell called her over to smoke ain't nobody doing nothing with this girl" Juwan said scrunching his face. This why ion like this bitch here she so weird to Fatima ever since that six flag shit.

"Where everybody at since yall not here alone" Taylor said walking in and seeing us on the couch.

"Yea yo ass looking like a goofy tryna make it seem like I'm fucking your nigga but it's cool ion fuck with you no more awl goofy ass" Fatima said seating by me.

"You so mf weird g. You know she be hanging out with us and you know we always at Juwan shit now you tryna make a problem. get yo ass out of here before I have my sister beat her ass tryna check my bestie over a bum ass nigga" trell said rolling his eyes.

"But she been weird sense that six flags shit this just put the cherry on top. I don't like this girl at all Juwan break up with her ass" I said scrunching my face.

"Y'all talking all this shit but her so I'm not even tripping for real mfs know" Taylor said to Fatima. Man I never seen a mf get up so fast shit scared me.

"Ion know a mf thing and that on yo soul bitch and the fact you doing all this just tell me you been wanting to get into it. So watchu wanna do."Fatima said putting her hands on her hips.