6

Fatima pov
Once I left my eater house I went home and started getting ready for me and zions date and called Taylor. I got home wash up and put that good perfume on.
" Heyy T wyd"
T."Nun where you going?"

"Taking myself out self care" I like to keep shit private because once you tell a mf something it's turns to something bad.
T. "Ikdr single life"
"Lol I was wonder if you mind if I hung out with the boys more and because you know Juwan apart of them and I was wondering if you mind?"
T. Girl no I left you alone with that nigga before I trust you. Mhm she said that before and got mad i texted a nigga about her asking about her wellbeing.

"Ikdr but that's all I wanted to ask."
T. Ight love you be safe.
"Love you more" I said hanging up

"I still don't know what to wear g" I said groaning. I heard a knock on my door I know it can't be him I said I was going to drive to round 1.

"HERE I COME" I said walking to the door. I open the door to Zion with a bouquet of roses. "How did you-Zion these are so cute" I said bring him into a hug.

"I got my ways but you welcome mamas" he said hugging me back. I let go and walk away back to my room. "I like you in a robe" he said looking at my ass. "Boy shut the fuck up" i said rolling my eyes.

"Idk what to wearing and it's about to blow me" I said still looking. I have no clothes im about to lose my mind. "Just wear something chill" he said walking into my room.

"Ight I might got something in mind get out so I can change" I said looking still. I still wonder how he got my apartment information. He got out and close the door.
Outfit

"This chill" I said walking out of my room

"This chill" I said walking out of my room. I walk out to see him playing with coco. He look at me and smiled and nodded " you look beautiful" he said coming towards me.

I smile back at him and thank him. We became to walk out and I walk outside to see that white BMW truck again. "You live here? Because I've seen your car before even before I met you" I said as he open the door for me.

"Nahh but one of my hoes do" he said laughing. Oh he gets down he don't play. "Don't look at me like that I know your got a roast it's cool but once you mine that shit going to be dead lordt " he said closing the door.
(A/n I dnt know how to talking like a hood nigga😖)
He got in the car and his car was clean smelt just like him weed and cologne. "Who said ima be yours" I said smiling at him. He gave me the side eye and smack his lip " don't start that goofy shit boy" he said starting the car.

I laughed and cuddled into a ball to go to sleep.
At round 1
"Wake yo big head ass up" Zion said shaking me.

"Shut that shit up we was just cool" I said whipping my slop. Man that car sleep hit different. I hoop out the car and got my purse. We walk in together and he paid for bowling and the arcade.

"Ready to get that ass bust" I said grabbing my size 8 shoes.

"Tuh you ain't beating shit you must not know who you talking to ma" he said taking his shoes. We put on our shoes and type in our name  and began to play.
( ion kno how to write a date so..) after the date
Today was actually fun. "How you like that L I gave you in bowl and games but basketball" I said smiling.

"I let you win know that" Zion said rolling his eyes. That's how you know a nigga lost sadly.

"Now mfs talking about I let you when but whole time just bad at games" I said laughing back. I trip due to Zion playing to much.

"You a pussy" I said catching myself. "Get yo ass up in the car before I throw you in here" Zion said closing the door on me.

Most definitely 10/10