1

Fatima pov
South side of Chicago
"Shake that ass for big dick drake" I said sticking my tongue out to my best friend Taylor. "How about we not" she said laughing. We laugh together and got in my car ready to the target. I started playing good times by Mariah the scientist humming along

"This my shit this whole album got me feeling like my nigga in jail" Taylor said rolling her body. "Shut the fuck up" I laughed. "I miss my mannn"Taylor groan. Awl here we go I don't wanna hear this shit.

"This your first time saying that shit you got one more time before your ass walk have to walk up stony and met me at the target" I said bluntly. She'll being saying that shit all day if youn tell her shut up.

"Hoe fuck you" taylor said giving me the finger. I laugh and kept silent chilling listening to the music. Me and Taylor met our freshman year of college at FAMU and ever since then we've been hip to hip.

" Get the fuck out my car hoe" I said getting out with her. We got a cart and a big smile came on my face I really love target it so amazing. We walk inside and the first place I went to was the hygiene section.

(A/n I love looking at new hygiene gives me ideas to smell good.)

I look around got me some honeypot and cranberry pills, gotta make sure fat ma good. "Girl idk why you take pills for your pussy that shit ain't right" Taylor said shaking her head. "Bet my cookie better than yours" I said laughing. "You wish bitch" Taylor said back with a "tuh" sound.

We walk around some more and the chart filled up more and more. I know my bank account shaking in its boots Lol. "Wanna go to six flags" Taylor ask randomly. Bet she got that idea from her nigga.

"I don't mind when? Who all going to be der you know ion fuck with nun to bitches u kick it" I said giving her the side eye. She had some weird ass friend who always seen me as competition and idk why. Just weird and ugly must suck.

"Tomorrow and my man and his friends. bitch my friends not weird they just be tryna fuck with you but you do quite you give of 'bitch get out my face vibes" she laugh. Knew it. She does have a point if I'm not with nobody I know and I'm comfortable with I'm real quit.

"Ight and fuck them ugly face hoes" I said scanning my things. I scan my things and the total came to $102.23. Get a check and the next day it's gone I said to myself laughing a little.

"Girl look at chrisean ass and this big black ass tattoo" she said showing me her phone. Shorty don't blow me. "Shit look a fucken mess" I said laughing. Chrisean was so much better without blue. We walk back to the car and I drove Taylor home and made my way home also.
At home
I got home and let out an exhale and drop on the couch and my dog coco came running to me. "Heyy mamas baby" I said petting her. She bark back and a smile came across my face and k relax and turn on entergalactic and smoke a blunt.

Short but it's just the beginning 😝