10

Fatima a month later
After that whole thing with Taylor I was mostly by myself and I started to hand with dj's girl girlfriend more. Which I was on the way to her house now. Me and Zion have been good we're dating now but not in a relationship yet but I feel like it's coming soon.
(A/n talking and dating and being in a relationship are 3 DIFFERENT things 🥰)
"Heyy honeybun" I said opening her door. I walk into a clean house which smelt like bleach. "Heyy girl how you doing" she ask walk to me.

She gave me a hug and walk back to the kitchen. "I'm good tired asl them orders don't play but hbu" I said sitting in on a chair under her island. This friendship is way better than me and Taylor it doesn't feel like anything is under line at all.

"Girl stress, me and dj got into it about this phone shit and how I just don't want him to go threw it but I don't have nothing to hide I just feel like her should trust me" she said mixing the pasta together. Tuh I understand that.

"Girl I understand ion go threw phone nor do I want mines look at but you got compromise for real even if youn like that shi" I said spinning in the chair a little. That's all a relationship need comprising.

"Yea you right" she said fixing a bowl for me and her. Love having a friend who can cook and feed me. We heard the door open to loud noises from the boys.

"They need to stay at Juwan shit for real tired of them" bri said getting out more bowls. "Bae you look so good cooking" dj said kissing bri face. Now where my man at I look around and Zion was last to come in.

He came towards me and hug and kiss my forehead. Home sweet home. "Hey handsome I miss you" I said rubbing his back.

" miss you too" he said giving me another kiss. We moved away from each other and I ate my food.
My man ❤️
Z. Tryna go I wanna cuddle 😂
                Ight let me eat
I ate my food said bye and left with Zion. "I'm going to your place it's closer" I said looking at him.

"Yea come on" Zion said walking me to my car and opening the door.
At Zion house
Right now I was taking a shower getting ready to stay in the house with z. I wore one of his shirts and as time went on I felt comfortable in just a shirt and panties.

"Love when you wear my shit" he said smiling. I got on top of be him and smiled. I laid on him and kissed his neck a little not to much he ain't ready for the spice yet. He rub my booty and rub my vag a little.

"Mhm" I moan a little. I got up and Zion look at me and I knew it was something was about to happen.
"Watchu tryna to Zion" I said feeling myself get turn on.

"Lay down mamas let me take care of you" Zion said flipping us over. My pussy was 3 days old wax so she was blade asf. Zion kiss down my neck and rub my clit through my panties. "You so pretty you know that right" he said pitch my nipples.

When his hands get so cold? I let out a soft moan "yea". He went down and kiss my thighs leaving a few hickeys.

Lick me like you lick that wood bae😛.he took my panties of and I rose my hips so they could slip off. "Pretty ass pussy" he said before licking vag.

One lick and now he an eater. "Zion mhm" I moan. My hands reach for me his hair and lock my legs around him. I felt his fingers come inside me.

"Oh my Zion I'm coming" I moan. I grip the sheets arching my back as my legs shook. " you taste as good as you look mama's" zion said come up to give me a kiss.

I moan in between our kiss. " I like you in this position just imagine what dick will do" he said going back down. "Zion please I can't" I moan as he kept my legs open.

"Ugh zionn" I moan louder. He suck on my clit for the last time and he knew I was about to come. He came kissing my neck again. "I know you got more in der mamas come on. I want a mess" Zion said speeding his finger pace.

"Zion please omgg" I moan. My body listen to his command and squirted. "Just like that mamas come I know you got more" he said playing with my clit. "Slow wait" I said trying to push his arms.

I squirted and came listening to his request. "Just like that ma you did so good" he said removing his fingers. I was let out a sharp exhale and laugh a little. I got up and got off the bed and shit I made a mf mess look like I piss the bed.

"What's funny" Zion said getting up to get new sheets. The fact you just had me squirming. "Nun looks like somebody peed" I said laughing taking the sheets off.

"It do that's all you ma" Zion said slapping my booty smiling. And that's how you get fuck in the ass.
😂😂😂😂😂 just felt right to say
"Boy hush" I said laughing back. I walk into the bathroom to clean myself up as he fix the sheets. I got done and walk into the room.

"I could've clean you up I just wanted to clean change the sheets first" Zion said getting on the bed. "It's cool" I said getting in the bed. I heard my phone ring and I groan picking it up to see bri was call me.
B. "Aye boy tryna go to the club"
"Yea when" I said laying back down on Zion chest. Finna shake this ass for Drake.
B. "Ight in like 2 hrs love u queen"
"Love u more"
"What was she talking about" Zion said rubbing my booty. "Rubbed my clit like this booty" I thought to myself. "Nothing she want to go to the club in like 2 hrs so we finna take a nap" I said closing my eyes.

"Mhm which one" he ask. I didn't even ask all that and he know that. "I don't know maybe the one downtown, you got my location tho" I said with my eyes closed. Mhm Zion said bring me closer.
1hr later.
After my nap Zion was still alseep looking like a baby. I played bp by Sommer walker and started to get ready. Glad most of my clothes here even my thotty Shi.
Outfit

"Mhm I look good I see why he like me" I said look at myself in the mirror

"Mhm I look good I see why he like me" I said look at myself in the mirror.  I spayed perfume on myself and seen Bri txt me she's outside.

"You bout to go" I heard Zion say behind me. Damn he quiet asf. "Yea she outside I wanted to keep you asleep" I said walking up to him. I kiss his lip which tired to a make out session. "Mhm baby I gotta go" I moan.

"Ight I'm finna head out too after yall"Zion said slapping my ass. Where df he going I thought to myself. Mind yours Fatima. "Ight bye kisses" I said walking out the door.