5

Fatima pov week later
I was in my car on the way to chill with Zion and kentrell and Dj. Ever sense six flags we've all gotten closer mostly just to smoke but the high conversation hit different igl. I text trell letting him know to open the door and that I was pulling up. I sprayed perfume on me and got out the car and seen Zion selling to somebody.

We made eye contact and I smiled and walk to trell house blushing hard asl. "Who got you smiling twin" Dj said eyeing me down. Hate when a mfs in my business. "You know who let's not play dumb" dj said rolling up.

I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge and got out some strawberries. "Soon as mfs get comfortable the start eating food like they paid for the shit" trell said taking a hit. Zion came back in the house with Juwan.

"What she doing here this the time where I can talk shit" Juwan said scratching his face. Well damn hope them niggas shoot you in the leg. "Talk shit like the bitch you are" Zion said getting on the couch.

"I'm just here for the free weed and food" I said walk towards Zion. I sat by him and the smell of weed and cologne hit me bring me comfort a little. I kept my little crush I had on Zion to myself but I feel like trell and Dj already knowing hell maybe even Juwan.

"Always sitting by that bum I just know it stank" trell said looking at me in disgust.

"The only thing that stank is yo big back ass don't play" I said reaching for the wood. I felt my phone ring and I look to see who it was and Taylor was calling. Which was weird me and her haven't spoke since last week, this why I stay to myself now.

T. "Heyy pooh wyd"
F. "Nun smoking with trell and em"
I felt a tap on my leg causing me to look up to see Juwan mouth " I'm not here" I laugh nodding my head.
T. "Call me later you busy love you".
She said and hung up in my face . Well damn bitch. I just continued to smoke and listen to jhene aiko in my AirPods".

"Y'all somebody say some deep shi to make me think abt my life" Dj said looking around. Here this nigga go tweakin he do this Shi all the time.

"Your homie fine" I said in my poetic voice. Everybody look at me and rolled they eyes laughing but Zion. "Gurl fuck you and him shit was not deep at all" trell said laughing.

"Girl it was because when one lays eyes on the other they fall like some feathers" I said poetic. I'm on my shit today boy.
( I feel like I ate tht shi up 😂)
"I ain't going to bap that shit went hard" Dj said laughing dapping me up. I laugh along with everybody. "Yall im 23 im about to be old as fuck" I said sadly.

"Glad to get be 20" Zion said smiling. Oh...20? I'm a cougar ohhhh my heart. "Boy shut the fuck up yo ass can't even drink legally" I said laugh. He smack his lips and gave me the finger.

"Ight yall im finna head out" I said dapping everybody up. Finna go get my pussy ate gotta call my eater. "Ima leave with you I got a drop off to do ima fuck with y'all later" Zion said dapping everybody up.

"They finna fuck"Juwan said laughing.

"Hell yea ima send yall a video too make it real special" I said leaving out. As I left I head them all say eww and I laugh.

"You so damn childish" Zion said shaking his head.

"And you so damn fine but hey" I said back. He let out a sexy laugh and I mean shit my pants almost flew off me like Superman. He walk me to my car and I turn to see him blushing as I got in.

"Let me take you ma" he said licking his lips. Not him taking tryna pick me up I said to myself thinking about that one video.
(A/n ifykyk)
"Yea I'll like that" I said back smiling. "Ight bet ima pick you up tonight we going to do something fun ion like dinner dates" he said back smiling.