13

Zion pov *5 days later

"Coco get yo ass on" I said holding Jordan. Coco ran away into Fatima candle room. I rubbed Jordan back and turn on some baby channel. I look down at my phone to see Juwan text me.
Juwan
J. Bring yo ass to my house we gotta make big moves hoe ass nigga.

Z. Ight bitch

"Why df you talking to my baby like that" Fatima said walking out the room. She look so good finna eat her out again. "Well I had the jojo so... yea" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Bald head ass" Fatima said walking to me. I smack my lips once I realize she was taking Jordan. "Boy yo ass so attach to this baby you pissing me off shi I know she tired of you" she said rubbing her back.

"Shut up nigga" i said getting up. I walk to Fatima and kiss her forehead and rub coco. "I gotta make some moves mama I'll be back" I said grabbing my things.

"Ok handsome be safe" Fatima said walking to her room to lay Jordan down. "Always" I said walking out the door.

I walk to the elevator to see some white lady holding her purse tight as fuck. "I'm finna play with hoe" I thought to myself and laughed. She side eyed me and held it tighter.

"GIVE ME YOUR PURSE BITCH"i yelled. She flinch hard as fuck giving me her purse. "I'm just fucken with you lady ugly ass purse" I laughed.

"Oh I knew that" she said fake laughing. She look around and moved over making me laugh some more. The elevator door open and she speed walk away from me and I went the opposite way as her.

"Fucken white people" I said walking getting Into my car. I play raw by lud foe on the way to the warehouse which wasn't that far.
At warehouse
"Yooo" I said walking in to see dj smoking. Dj look at me weird and nodded his head at me. "Nigga must ain't get no pussy last night" I thought to myself.

"Waddup nigga" Juwan said dapping me.

"Wassup what's wrong with his sorry ass" I ask point to dj.

"Bri and him got into it and he sorry asl" Juwan laughed. I chuckled and walk to the back with Juwan. " mfs got a big drop off" Juwan said smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

I look at the break of product we had in shock. Knew we had some big Shi but not this big.

"Ayy bos- damnn we got it going"Mike said behind us. Mike was one of our transporter he sell in the hood or to big shits and he was good at his job.

"Hell yea get the rest and start moving this shi around" I said smirking. Love money. I walk out the room and seen dj still sitting down sad asl.

"Nigga what's wrong" I said smacking my lips. They always had they ups and down but he doing to much now.

"Man she kick me out look threw my phone and seen some old bitch text me randomly g. Like I ain't talk to this bitch sense high school bro" dj said shaking his head.

"Man I'm overthinking than a mf ion want us to end. Wtf bro she got my heart wtf" dj said anger in pain. Damn she got my nigga in deep.

"Just give her time, you know yall can't stand on business with each other, you'll be ight" I said calmly. They was the break up and make up type ion think this will last for long.

"You right we always get back together because we forever I'll kill that mf she got the right nigga" dj said laughing.

"I ain't say that but I understand I'm doing the same about Fatima" I said laughing too.

"Love how mf sitting down while I'm working" Juwan said walking to us. I look him up and down and laugh.

"You not doing shi" I said laughing. I walk to the fridge and got me a bottle of water.

"Nigga fuck you how you and Fatima" Juwan said sitting on the table. Question mark why he asking. Ion know maybe I'm the problem but I just hate questions don't ask me nothing wait till I show you or tell you myself.

"Good she got her baby cousin and shorty im finna have a seed walking around this mf in a minute. Im so attach to that baby just dis morning she took her away from me I'm smacking my lips and shi finna tweak df out" I said shaking my head.

I'm not going to lie I wasn't around a lot of babies growing up so to see something so small and pure and innocent made my heart melt. The way Fatima take care of jojo make me smile.

"Nigga got baby fever on bro em" dj laughed. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. But he ain't lying.

"Hell yea I ain't going to lie I thought u would've been first to have a seed walking around this mf jay" Juwan said looking at dj. Dj look at Juwan like a goofy

"Hell yea how long you and Bri been together shi" I said agreeing.

"Man fuck that ftk fuck you on bd" dj said thumbs down.

"Ima fuck with yall later tho I miss my wifey" I said pulling out my phone. I went to our messages and smiled seeing a picture of her.
My everything 👩🏿‍🤝‍👨🏾💕

Z. U good what yall doing
F. Nun I just dropped her off back home I got some hot shi to tell you g

Z. Wdf done happen now ight I'm going to yo shi since I'm close.

"Nigga don't even know what we said" dj said shaking his head. A nigga down bad real bad.

"Bye" I said to them. I walk to Mike to who was still shook by the product we got. " I'll give you a month and a week max" I said seriously.

"Ight big man fuck withchu" Mike said nodding his head. I walk away and made my way to the car on the way to Fatima's house.