3

Zion pov
Shorty was fine asl I ain't going to bap but all that staring shit not cute. We was walking into six flags and she was ahead on everyone moving fast asl like a little kid. I scan her body and I mean her body was tea nice ass barley tits but shit ion mind.

"Slow yo ass down girl we finna get der" kentrell laugh. He so fucken friendly I can't believe it, you'll think he flirting with you but whole time he just cool as hell. "Girl I live for this shit who sitting front with me" she ask going to the ride.

Nobody rose they hand nor sat by her so I just thought to, to be nice ig. "Anger bird watchu doing" Fatima said looking me up and down. "Shut the hell up yo ass not funny" I said back rolling my eyes.

We got put into our seats and she was swinging her legs smiling like a child once again. " you excited?"she said to me smiling. I didn't even pipe she had a grill in she look beautiful smiling. "I guess" I said back.

The ride had started all you heard was her screaming. The ride ending and honestly I think my ears are screaming. "That shit was lame as fuck" Dj said getting his things.

"If it was so lame yo ass could've sat in front with her my gotdamn ears hurt" I said back.

"You could've said no when I ask da fuck" Fatima said rolling her eyes. Who she talking to?? I laugh at the thought her talking to me like she lost her mind. "Awl hell nah this nigga crazy say sorry best" Taylor said side eyeing me.

"Gurl boom where we going next" Fatima said brushing her statement off. Fine as hell but attitude ugly. "We're going no where me and mines about to go off "Taylor said pulling Juwan arm. I look at Fatima and her facial expressions said it all but she change it so face nobody would probably be able to notice.

"Ight bye hope yall don't have that much fun come on y'all" she said walking away. Why df she leaving her friends like that would if we was some weird niggas. Ion like Taylor she weird asl.

"You green asl Taylor but ight" I followed behind Fatima and so did the other. "I don't give no fuck she fine"Taylor said back. Bitch better stop talking before she get slap ion give no fuck.

We went our different ways and every ride it was me and Fatima sat in front. I felt my phone vibrating in my pants and I seen Juwan text the gc.
The trap 🏚️
J. Met us at the car Taylor ass blowing me g
J. Igl yall Fatima got a fat ass Ik im wrong for looking 😭
I look up from my phone to eye Dj and kentrell and we all bust out laughing.
K. You is wrong asl dnt be look at my friends like tht oms and ight

D. Now they besties sb get this bum😒
Z.frll nigga so friendly see why he dnt got no bitch😂
K.sthu pussy
I got out the text thread laughing. "Yall laughing to much y'all about to jump me" Fatima said mugging us. She so fine mhm.

"Girl and if we is" kentrell said looking her up and down. "Fuck u going to do "Dj said mugging her . She stop in her tracks and look at all three of us and laugh and kept walking.

"Awl hell nah she beat on nigga I bet"kentrell said concern.

"Hell yea I do df ima snatch mines up real quick" she said back smiling. Before I couldn't see it she had one dimple on her right side which her more pretty her. "Come on we gotta go to the car" I said walking the other way.

"Wait noooo I wanna stay can we get on the raging bull one more time pleaseeee" she said behind me. I turn around and everyone was looking at her crazy we got on that ride already twice this would make the third time.

"No I'm tired" Dj said continuing to walk.

"Sorry best but I'm cool kentrrell" said walking. Ugh ion wanna leave her alone and she look sad a little. "Ugh tell em to met us the entrance this finna be fast" I said to them.

"Ight" they said walking away. I turn to seeing a smiling Fatima I rolled my eyes ready to go home. Come on we not that far I said walking. "Yayyy"she said back to me.
After the ride
Once we was done they met us were I said to. "Aye Fatima we finna go to my man house you mind?" Taylor said out the window. "Um idk I'm kinda sleepy" Fatima said back.

"Byeee yall Fatima" said to us. I got in the car to kentrell and Dj giving me a smirk. "Nigga you was fucken with her heave g" Dj said laughing.

"Hell yea everywhere she went he was right behind her oms" kentrell laugh also.

"Nahhh I wasn't I was being cool I like six flags too" I said mugging them. To be honest I fucken hate roller coaster but I mean shit i didn't want her alone in front. "Now mfs like six flags but was scared asl when we was younger" Juwan laughed.

"Hell yea" I said laugh. Than we all laugh together.