2

Fatima pov
I woke up on the couch to coco licking my face and I giggle a little. "I'm up coco" I said stretching. I got up brush my teeth wash my face and got myself ready to take coco on a walk.

Walks were a necessary to my morning routine gave me time to clear my mind and a little workout. As we were walking the wind hit my skin causing me to shiver a little. Who knew it would be this could in the summer time morning.

As we made our way home I notice a car I haven't seen before which was weird but it was a NICE bmw truck. I kept walking until I got in the house and got a call from my mom.

"Hey mom how you doing" I ask washing my hands about to make breakfast. I love my mom me and her relationship has always been tight but I mean we still fight but we'll always get back.

" I'm good hbu" she said back. Been so long sense I've been ask that I don't even know what to say. Recently these past months has been hard I feel so behind.

I took a deep breath in and spill it all to her. " to be honest ma I feel so behind like I'm not doing enough and nor will I get to where everybody at. I'm just not liking live at the moment." I said pulling out the eggs.

"I understand I was the same way at your age but you gotta remember you ain't everybody and sometimes people go through shit that they don't need to go through and you one of those people. Youn need to be doing XYZ or whatever your right where you need to be pooh" she said in a soft comfort voice. That honestly made me feel a little better.

"Thanks ma" I said smiling at the phone. We talking some more while I cook "aye baby I gotta go tho this damn job keep having these bitches call me" she said rolling her eyes. "Ight ma love u byeee" I said laughing a little.

I went to my candle room and start packing order. I started my candle business when I was little but ended up stopping because I didn't know how to balance it but now I'm on my shit. I get like 100 or more orders and day and which I'm so grateful for. I love money and money love me.
2 hrs later
                   Taylor port💋
T: Start getting ready they going to met us der.
                                     Ight bitch

I got out the text thread and made my way to the shower and got myself pampered and ready to wash up. "Hey Alexa play Thursday but the weekend" I said smiling. Love this song. I got in a wash up.
(A/n yall kno how to wash that ass not want to explain 😂)
I got out and went to my closet to pick an outfit out which today was hot as hell even with that cold ass morning. "How many drinks to get with me" I sung along.

"Girl hurry up tryna sing and Shi"Taylor said walking into my room. I was scared almost shit myself. "You most definitely giving me back my keys" I said holding my chest.

"Hurry up" she said walking out. I pick my outfit fix my soft locs into a have up have down.
Outfit

*Everything but the hat and gold jewelry

"All this ass" I said slapping my booty. I walk out to see Taylor playing with coco and eating a bag of chips. "Come on I'm ready and it better not be that many niggas" I said grabbing my keys.
At six flags
"I'm so excited to see my man" Taylor said speeding up. Ight don't kill us over no dick. "I'm so excited for the rides omg the raging bull so excited" I said jumping. We park the car next to her man car and he was standing out side smoking with his homies.

"Baeeee" Taylor screaming running up to him. He gave her a hug back and she smiled. I look around to see who I'm around and next thing my eyes land out, was a FINE brown skin not even fine handsome was it.

"You cool shorty" he ask with a mug on him face. I wasn't even staring at him I was looking around and he tweakin for no reason I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is you cool da fuck?" I said looking him up and down. Shit like that blows me because nigga I wasn't even looking that long everybody cool but him.

"Zion don't start that Shi she wasn't even looking at your ass for that long damn" someone said rolling his eyes. Better tell him friends. Zion rolled his eyes and took a hit of the blunt looking good as ever.

"Yall don't do to much now but this my friend Fatima she the best of the best" Taylor said introducing me. Everybody said wassup still smoking until one spoke.

"I'm kentrell that's Dj and Zion and i know you know her boyfriend so forget him" kentrell introduce. "Wassup" I said back laughing a little.

"Ight smoking ain't never that important let's have some fun" Taylor said skipping hold her Juwan hand.
———————————————
Taylor (24)

———————————————Taylor (24)

Dj (23)

Kentrell (22)

Kentrell (22)

Juwan (23)