19 The World of Fancy

I lowered my head and hid my body behind Frade's clothes. He gave me a curious look, and it was clear to him that I was running from someone. So he whispered something to the restaurant manager in a kimono, who then led us in the other direction.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jenny talking to a man. Luckily, she didn't see me. She and the man went in the opposite direction.

"Who is that woman?" Frade sat on his tatami, his upper body standing upright, with a languid nobility.

"A clerk from my husband's company!" I took a sip from my white ceramic teacup. From the wooden sliding doors, we could vaguely see people passing by, but at least no one outside could see me in the room.

That was a relief, and I'm still worried about being caught with Frade by someone I know. The feeling of cheating bothered me. Frade seemed to guess what I was thinking. His hand crossed the table and stroked the back of my hand.

"I told you. You don't have to worry about anything around me. I promise no one will interrupt our date tonight. Oh, no, cheating."

He looked at me with narrowed eyes, and then his thumb slowly rubbed against the back of my hand. I could feel the lines on his skin.

I've got some goose bumps. His eyes and touch made me feel naked in front of him.

He always had an air of confidence and composure, as if he had everything under control. From the hospital to the mall, Frade took me to public places, but he always seemed to be fearless.

"If I'm not mistaken, the man beside her is from the Ward family!" Frade blew on the tea in his cup. "Do you want me to investigate them for you?"

The Ward Family?

As far as I know, the Ward family doesn't do much business with the Moore family, so why is Jenny meeting the Ward family here? Given that she is currently the company's finance assistant, I have to wonder about her motivations for meeting someone else.

"Yes, thank you!" I said.

Soon, a kimono-clad waitress arrives with plates of exquisite Japanese cuisine. I looked at the sashimi on the table. Most of them were raw. To be honest, I've never tried Japanese food before, because Ron hates it, so I'm not allowed to eat it at home or out.

"You should try it," Frade said. "It's delicious food." Frade saw that I wasn't moving, so he placed a piece of salmon on a small plate in front of me.

I stared at the salmon fillet. It was fresh from the salmon, and I could smell the raw taste of the fish on it.

"You know, the Japanese have a way of eating sashimi." Frade came up behind me and held me in his arms. He took my chopsticks in his right hand and guided me to the salmon.

"What?" I asked uneasily. In addition to the familiar faint smell of cigars, he smelled of sashimi now.

"They would make a beautiful v.irgin lie naked on a table and put sashimi on top of the girl's naked body. The guests gathered around the girl and ate sashimi while admiring her naked body. The sashimi not only has the freshness of the fish itself, but also the taste of a v.irgin."

His voice was low, and the heat of his voice was coming out of my ears, and I felt a little itchy. My hand trembled as if I were a naked girl. I was lying on the table, and Frade was kissing me and eating my sashimi.

"Be careful." He took my hand and directed me to put the salmon fillet in his mouth. But instead of swallowing it all, he bit one end of it and tried to put it in my mouth.

The smell of salmon and the naked girl's imagination stimulated my senses, and I opened my mouth and took the salmon on my tongue. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but soon my taste buds felt a freshness they had never felt before. I feel addicted.