Zara felt guilty about meeting up with Benji. She had blocked him all over and I think Kain demanded this. She told me she was never going to see him again which was odd because Benji has been part of her life forever? He was always going to be her fall back guy which was sad.

"One habit you need to kick..." Zara says as she held up my packet of cigarettes.

"What more do you want from me woman." I say and she rolled her eyes. "Im sad youre not going to be here anymore."

"My new apartment is ready? I have to get back to work." I tell her. "Your boyfriend will be happy to see the back of my head."

"Shut up." She sighs as she sat down on the sofa. She wore his hoodies and jumpers when he wasnt here.

"I have had a lot of fun irritating him with my presence I have to say." I say laughing.

"Well, if he returns from London that is... hes being a big baby." She sighs as she just sat back on the sofa. "Zara if you cry again I am going to lose it." I tell her

"Shut up. I am going to be actually happy to see the back of your head." She says and I laugh at her. We went yesterday to move my stuff, didnt have much here anyway. It was all furnished and a nice place in Brooklyn. I have not lived alone which is sad to say given I am 26 this year, ever.

"So whats the plan? Be sad?"

"No... Hannah should be here soon. Were going to binge watch Married at First sight Australia. Maybe I should move there and go on that show."

"Good luck with that." I say getting up. I did not particularly want to see Hannah, it was best I avoided her actually. I felt a little bad because she was honestly so nice and fun to be around but the last thing I wanted to do was lead her on and get myself attached to her knowing damn well I am not in a space for a relationship right now.

"You hear Hannah's name and you run off." Zara says annoying me because it was true.

"Your funny friend doesnt bother me." I say picking up my keys. I had picked up my car yesterday as well and it was sad to say goodbye to the place where I shared with Veronica. I was convinced that lunatic was the love of my life but maybe we get more than a few loves?

"Bye sis. Thanks for everything. Dinner at my place Sunday. Every Sunday." I tell her and she nods. I kiss the top of her head and leave before she starts crying again. She has always been emotional, couldnt control them either.

I walk out the penthouse and bump into Hannah.

"Ouch." I say bending over.

"Oh my God... are you okay?" Hannah says concerned. I stand up straight and smile making her frown and slap my arm.

"Thought I hurt you." She says

"Need a little more than that? Maybe the bat?" I say and she rolled her eyes. "Thought we moved past that?" She asks. I was too distracted by how she looked to even hear her for a second. Hannah was a beautiful girl and I dont think she knew it? She was stunning all over, her tanned skin always shining. Her perfect face, her lips were probably my favourite and the faint freckles spread across herbutton nose. Her hair was pulled back showing her face more.

"Earth to Zade?" She says

"You look beautiful today." I say. "Sorry you are just so mesmerizing?"

"Shut up." She says rolling her eyes hiding the blushing she was doing. I press the code in for the door.

"See you around Hannah." I say as I walk over to the lift. She watches me for a second before I hear the door closing behind her. Stay focused Zade. Focused. I slipped up and I do not think Zara knows that when her friend and I shared a bed, it got a little hot and steamy.. I was an injured sad little lamb but she made me feel better. She was slightly intoxicated but she kept pushing herself on me and I couldnt take it much longer before my lips found hers and my fingers travelled over body, in between her legs. She covered her mouth scared her friend might hear what her brother was doing to her best friend.