"You're not staying home alone, Willow." He states finally. "Something's wrong with you, and until I know what's happening, you're not being left alone."

"Nothings wrong—" I remark, but he cuts me off.
"Call me when he's with you." He shuts the door and I bring my hands to my face, taking a deep breath before letting them fall down my face.

I glare at the door before walking to the phone and grabbing it off the wall. I don't want his company, I just want to be alone. I don't understand why my dad is being like this, he usually never is. I haven't done anything to allow him to think that something is wrong.

I wait for him to pick up the phone—which he does within the first 2 rings—and I start speaking.

"You don't need to come over." I start quickly. "Mom and Dad cancelled their meetings, I'm not home alone."
"That's strange." He remarks. "I just saw them walk through the gate."

"I hate you." I say before looking out the window at his house.
"You're cute when you lie." I hear him laugh before hanging up the phone, and I roll my eyes.

I watch as he leaves the house and begins walking over, moving quickly through the rain. He reaches the door and I watch the rain fall behind his body, his hair partially wet and his curls enhanced.

"Go away." I say while moving past him to go upstairs.

Just as I hit the first step, he grabs me by my waist and pulls me towards him. He turns my body to face him, and I look into his very green eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks, keeping his hands around me. I can't lie and pretend I don't enjoy having them around me.

"Nothing," I start but he give me a look. "I'm tired, and I want to take a nap."
"You don't like naps." He reminds me, and my face falls to a scowl.

"Please, Flynn." I give up. "I just want to be alone."
"45 minutes." He says, letting go of me. I flash him a smile before quickly moving up the stairs, feeling comfort as I reach my room.

_

*WARNING*

I contemplate the idea, knowing I shouldn't but also wanting to. I find myself sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at the only thing that seems to relieve my pain. I look to the door before standing up and clicking the lock in place. I walk towards my desk and grab the blade, running my fingers along it as it sits in my palm.

Suddenly, I remember the conversation we had just yesterday. Tears flood my eyes as I remember promising him that I'd call. My hand shakes as I grip the blade, and I pull my shirt up to see the semi-healed wound on my rib. I place the sharp edge of the blade on my skin, just above the previous gashes. Right as I'm about to press it into my skin, I falter and pull away from myself.

My hand shakes as I fumbled with the door handle, both unlocking and opening it. I don't bother wiping the tears that stream down my cheeks as I stand at the top of the stairs.

"Flynn?" I call out, and my voice shakes more than it ever has.

He appears within a matter of seconds, and his face drops when he sees me. He quickly moves up the stairs, staring at the blade in my hand.

"I didn't—I stopped—help me." I beg.
"Oh, Willow." He says, grabbing the blade from my palm.

He sets it down next to himself before standing up and pulling me into his arms. He pulls my waist into his body, and he holds me tightly. His hand moves back and forth against my lower back, and I try to focus on the movement instead of crying.