Chap. 12: And The Winner Is...

Jungkook and I train in my basement.

He thought it wouldn't be such a good idea to train in the gym while Jina is there with 'The Slayer'

So my dad gladly did us the favor and moved all of his weapons out to the garage.

Jungkook and I formed my basement into a mini gym, not the best, but it works.

He also informed me a little bit on what I should know about The Slayer.

The Slayer likes to mix in, a little UFC moves, basically, every fighting style all in one. So being the good trainer he is, he's been teaching me a little bit of everything.

I greatly appreciate all he's shown me.

However, he still hasn't made up with Jina, she knows he's here with me. She came one night and begged him to come home. But he refused.

I didn't bother apologizing to her.

What's the point if I know she'll never forgive me, I fucked up. Besides, I think she's dating that imbecile 'The Slayer'

Ugh.

I've been training so hard I sometimes want to give up, but Jungkook always reminds me.

'Winners never give up, quitters never win'

I'm no quitter. Not now.

I've come so far.

Soon I'll be in the arena, ready to fight The Slayer, that's all I set my mind to.

Many kids at school heard about it and posted flyers all over the school, the city, the neighborhoods, even the internet. It's the latest gossip.

My mom doesn't want me to fight anymore

My dad still supports me.

Ahh man..I have so many depending on me.. it's so much pressure.

I took a deep breath and continued to punch the punching bag.

"Dude."

??

O.o

"Hey.."

Serena.

Jungkook: Sorry dude..she wouldn't leave unless she saw you.

"Did my mom see her?"

Jungkook: ani..

I sighed. "What do you want?"

Serena took a step forward. "I want to apologize for my actions.."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to but whatever."

"Jimin..."

"What?"

"I'm sorry.."

...

"You were right about everything you said."

"No shit."

Jungkook chuckled.

"It made me realize that...I don't want to be a cruel person..I want to be different." She said with such sorrow.

"Oh isn't that good news." I said sarcastically.

"Please Jimin...all I'm asking for is another chance."

Jungkook crossed his arms and looked at me

Damn it man..

What should I say?