EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER: Daydreaming

-Jina POV-

The past years have been memorable.

That's for sure.

My son has grown so much, I hate to see him grow up so fast. It was as if yesterday he became the greatest blessing in my life. Aside from my husband, Jimin.

I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose any one of them, or both. I'd rather risk my life for them instead of going through grief.. like last time.

When I lost my other half.

My brother.

Jeon Jungkook.

May he rest in peace, but I know he's in a better place, with my parents. Watching over me and my family.

I know I'll join them one day.

*PUNCH*

"Ow! Milo don't hit too hard." Jimin told our son.

"Keke face it dad, you gettin old." My son said.

I smiled.

"That's what YOU think." Jimin said.

Everyday, I'm grateful to wake up and live another day. I've learned to keep the negative thoughts away from my mind and my family. Especially my son.

He's barely 15 and he's already in the ring undergoing training to become a professional fighter like his dad is and his mom once was.

I no longer fight, ever since I gave birth to my only son, I've only focused on being the best mother in the world.

Don't get me wrong though, I still got it, but I don't find it necessary to be so violent or anything, only when it's an emergency. Such as defend my son and protect my family from intruders and that kind of stuff. Those are the times I'd put my fighting skills to use.

Besides, Jimin earned his spotlight, he's been world champion 8 times. He's lost only 7 fights and won over 50, he's won by knock out legitimately 45 times. It's insane to think he's done all of that, and to think I was the one that started it.

I'm always by his side, cheering him on and supporting him to the fullest. I no longer train him, unfortunately. Jimin thought it'd be best I stay home and raise Milo for a while, until I was able to go back. In other words, until Milo was old enough. Which he is now but I'm always concerned.

Sometimes I don't want my son to fight, I mean...I just think of the amount of surgeries Jimin's gone through over fights.

I can't imagine Milo going through the same, he'd give me a heart attack almost each time. Just like his dad does.

But this is what he truly wants and I'm not going to stop him from achieving his dream.

*PUNCH*

"AISH! Milo what did I say?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"That one was my fault, I'm sorry, " Milo sighed and frowned, "Why can't you hire someone I can beat up? Huh?"

"Excuse you mister?" I said and got up from my seat.

Milo: Umma, I don't get why you guys can't just hire someone to let me hit! I want to know if my punches are powerful or not.

"Fighting is not just about hitting your opponent." I snapped.

Milo: Then what the fuck is it about? I want to hit and make them bleed! I want to win!

Jimin: What are you? An amateur?

Milo: Aniyo!

He reminds me of...

-Flashback-