Chap. 34: Heart

-Taehyung POV-

"Taehyung I'm dying slowly."

My heart stung.

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

Her eyes were more watery. "Doctor said I only have 8 months to live unless I find a heart doner.."

"I VOLUNTEER." I yelled in agony

"No!" She exclaimed.

I dropped to my knees and held her hands. "Babe let me help you. You can't die!"

She sobbed. "You can't either!"

"I have nothing to live for! I'm just a fuck up, please baby..let me donate my heart. It's yours."

She slapped me. "Are you crazy?! Don't ever say you have nothing to live for! Life is too precious to give up."

"Your life is precious. It's precious to everyone! Why haven't you said anything?!"

"Because of the way you're reacting right now!" She yelled.

"You were dying slowly this whole time!" I sobbed. "Why didn't you say anything?!" I held her and cried. "I don't want..you..to die.." I sobbed.

Jina is the most precious girl I ever met. Her smile and her presence alone is enough to make ANYONE happy.

Why do the fortune souls get it the hard way?!

She sobbed and stroked my head. "I'm sorry Taehyung.."

I sniffled and looked up at her. "Does Jimin know?"

"No..no one knows."

"Not even your brother?!"

"Most definitely not him! Knowing Kookie, he'd go behind my back and give me his heart. Especially since he's my own blood. But I cannot let that happen."

"So you're just going to let yourself die?!"

"I'll live my life to the fullest.."

No..

I held her again and sobbed uncontrollably.

She cried with me.

This can't be happening...

I won't let it happen. I'll kill someone for her, I'll kill anyone for a heart!

"Taehyung...please..stop crying.."

How can I? You're dying.

Somehow I managed to get up and help her up.

We locked eyes. She wiped my tears.

"Everything will be ok." She said.

"But..but.."

She put her finger over my lips. "Sshh.. I'll watch over you when my time comes."

I held her. "You can't just leave me.. you can't just leave everyone.."

"I have no choice."

"Yes you do! Just let me-"

"No. I refuse."

"Jina..."

She embraced me as I cried silently.

Jina doesn't want to except my heart? Fine. I'll just find her one.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

-Next Day At School-

Staring blankly at Jimin is what I always do to annoy him. But now I'm doing it because I'm thinking of something very psychotic.