Chap. 7: Backfire!

School is such a pain in the ass.

Lately I've been avoiding Serena and trying to get in contact with Jina. But man is she stubborn.

I have to figure out a way to make it up to her, every time I'm at the gym she literally acts like I'm not there.

Normally I'd be whatever about it but it's Jina, not just some random girl. She's my trainer.

Jungkook isn't always around so I practically train on my own. And I hate it!

Sigh.

I walked into the disruptive classroom and took my seat. Why do I even come to this class? The teacher is just straight up reading off the book meanwhile the students are all out of their seats screaming and throwing things across the room. The teacher even has a few spit balls on his face, he gives no fucks.

I hate it here.

"Yo!" Someone tapped on my shoulder.

??

"Oh hey Jungkook."

I forgot he has this class.

"Dude..what did you do to my sister?" He asked.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I hear her crying in her room sometimes.."

( ̄_ ̄") I feel so guilty.

"Aigoo..jinjja?"

"Yeah..I know whatever it is that you did.. you didn't mean to hurt her."

"Wait..what makes you think I'm the cause of this?"

"Last time you guys spoke you never spoke again? And she always swears when she hears your name."

Shit..

"Well..we..I mean she..well I..ugh. we kissed."

His eyes widen.

I'm ready for a hit.

"You guys kissed?!"

"Yeah..I mean..she kissed me! But..I kinda kissed her back? Anyways. I told her I'm with Serena and she stumbled away."

He chuckled. "Wow!"

"Yeah..."

"That only means that she likes you dude."

*-*

"She likes me?"

He nods. "It's the only explanation. Jina never kissed another guy except for her ex."

"Ex?"

Jina's dated before?

"Yep! They broke up after she heard he was cheating on her."

"Ouch.."

"Yeah..that's exactly what I said when she rear kicked him in the nuts."

ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

"But hey. You did the right thing." He said.

??

"I did?"

"You didn't lead her on."

But..then why is she mad at me?

"Jina's just jealous is all." He said.

"I don't want her to remain jealous!"

"Hmmm.." he thought for a moment.

....wonder whats going through his little mind.