Chap. 3: First Battle

It's been 3 months since I've started my training. Jina takes me jogging, a lot. I was forced into a strict diet and continuously workout. But may I say, I've seen a shit load of improvement!

My arms are getting more muscular by the day, my chubby cheeks are barely there and my abs are so visible and manly \( ^.^)/ ! My legs are so strong and my ass is so firm.

I'm like a totally different person now!

I'm sexy~

Since Jina is a girl, I refuse to spar with her. So Jungkook, her brother, gladly spared me some of his time. Now we're like best buds.

He's shown me a couple of moves but started off with the basics. Such as the roundhouse, rear leg kick in, front leg kick in and a cross power.

I'll admit he sure did kick my ass a few times, but since I'm so adjusted I sorta became adaptable to hits. I've shown a lot of improvement with my skills.

Everyday I thank my trainer, Jina, her brother Jungkook and my dad. He comes around the gym here and there to check up on me. He's very proud.

My mom is in love with my transformation, she says without a doubt I'll be married soon. Haha.

I won't marry anyone unless it's Serena.

"Hey Jimin!"

??

Jina tossed me some red gloves.

"What's this?" I asked.

"New gloves. For your first battle tonight." She said.

Oh right...

Jina thought it was time to put my training to the test. I can't let her down.

"Hehe. Thanks..uh..you're gonna be there. Right?" I asked.

"Of course? I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

I giggled. "Arasso.."

The old Jimin would definitely get a ticket and fly far away from here. But the new and improved Jimin, is excited and ready for this battle.

I geared up and began sparring with Jungkook.

"Come on man, hit harder! Pretend I'm your competitor! Come on!" He yelled as he smacked his gloves together and got into position.

I took a deep breath as I got into position.

I began to rear kick him hard.

"Ok ok.stop stop stop!"

I stopped.

He chuckled. "Damn man..you sure got some power in those legs."

"That's why your sister has me training hard." I said.

"Haha. Ight. Let's go again."

Alright..you aboutta learn.

He swung at me but I dodged it and rear kicked him really hard he lost his balance and fell. It was an open opportunity to get on top of him and start punching him.

He tapped out.

"Wooh! Great work Jimin." Jina cheered.

Jungkook grabbed my hand as I helped him up

Jungkook: You're ready.

I looked at Jina and gave her a thumbs up.

Jungkook and I left the ring.

I went over to my bench and chugged down my water bottle.

The only downside to all of this is..no one knows at school. They haven't even noticed my transformation. Could they really be that cruel?