Chap. 16: I'm Back

-Jina POV-

Since Serena ruined my chances to try getting back on my feet, I had to post pone it. Jungkook and Jimin encouraged me to continue my treatment. Which is the best idea yet.

Every now and then they leave to the gym to train and what not. Meanwhile I stay home, but they never leave me alone. His mom heard what happened and she willingly comes home early from work to take care of me. She's like the mother I lost...

Mrs. Park has been nothing but such a down to earth friend. She stays with me in Jimin's room and talks about many things. Such as when Jimin was a baby and stories of his childhood. How he grew up and some embarrassing moments here and there.

She's even tooken out photo albums for me, Jimin was the cutest baby ever. His lips were always pouty, so cute!

Mrs. Park said Jimin was always the little quiet sensitive kinda boy. But since I came into his life, he's changed so much. For the better.

I couldn't agree more.

Mrs. Park walked in with a tray of food.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Park." I said warmly.

"Good afternoon, Jina." She smiled and set the tray at the night stand.

"What's for lunch?" I asked.

"tteokbokki!" She cheered.

I clapped. "Yes!"

She giggled as she set the bed table on me and handed me my plate of tteokbokki.

I sniffed. "Ahhhh~ smells delicious!"

"It's a little spicy, I hope you don't mind." She said.

"I don't mind at all! I love spicy foods."

She laughed light heartedly.

I grabbed a spoon and ate joyfully.

This is soooo good~

"Jimin tells me your treatment is going well." She said.

I swallowed. "It is..I just hope it's all worth it.."

"It will be, I know you're a very strong girl and you'll overcome this obstacle."

I smiled. "Gamsahabnida."

She nodded and continued to eat.

Hmm..

"You know.." I began.

She looked at me.

"My mom always believed in me...sure I had very little time living with her but..I bet if she were here now, she wouldn't know how to express her gratitude towards you." I smiled. "For taking my brother and I in with open doors. Thank you again, I don't know how I'll ever repay you." I said.

She smiled. "Your mother was my best friend."

\ (' ・ Д ・ ) 」

My eyes widen slightly.

She cleared her throat. "I didn't know..you were her daughter until Jimin shared your story with me one night. I cried for hours. Your mother and I were roommates in college, since then we became..practically sisters. I remember when she told me about your father.."

I held her hand. "Please...tell me what she was like when she was young and beautiful."

She smiled warmly. "Your mother was always beautiful, honey."

I was so happy and intrigued when Mrs. Park began to tell me what my mother was like. I laughed and smiled. My mother was always fun and bright, full of hope. She was like me, very helpful and athletic. My heart spiraled when she began to tell me how my parents met.