Chap. 13: Same Old Ex

-Jina POV-

Ray held my hand as he escorted me out the back door, cameras and flashing lights were all over the place. He shoved me into the car and drove off. I can tell he's mad, but he shouldn't be. He won?

Then again..he shouldn't have won.

What he did was wrong.

He could've killed Jimin.

The car ride to his house was awkwardly quiet, thank god we're home now. I can just sleep it off.

I felt goosebumps creep up all over my body when I realized Jimin stopped breathing for a moment.

I feel as if it's my fault.

I'm the one who trained Ray.

God that was so scary.

I'm so sorry dad..you always told me being the better person and saving people's life's was a beautiful thing. But I disappointed you, if Jimin had died, it would've been my fault..

I'm sorry dad, but being the better person isn't always the answer.

Ugh. Lemme stop.

After I showered and changed I combed my purple hair while I replayed the whole fight in my head.

Jimin was knocked down 4 times..each time he fell, he locked eyes with me.

It was like he was crying out to me.

To help him.

To get rid of the pain.

To save him..

Just like the first time.

It broke my heart.

The Slayer showed no mercy just like he did to me when we fought. He left me brutally disabled. From head to toe. But I won in the end.

I feel so bad for Jimin.

Lemme try calling my brother to check on him

I dialed Jungkook.

...

"Look, if you're gonna rub it in my face that Ray won, then you're no winner. When are you going to stop with this childish shit, Jina?" He said as soon as he answered the phone.

He thinks that low of me?

Fuck you.

I hung up.

Never mind, I'm glad Ray won. Not like Jimin died anyways.

I put down my brush at the nightstand and looked out into the night sky.

I kinda wish things were how they were back in the days.

Jungkook safe and sound at home.

Jimin and me sparring.

I giggled.

I remember when he was so new to everything.

-flashback-

"Come on dude, you really can't do a pull up?" I asked the hopeless scronny boy that stood before me.

"Hey! I'm trying -.-" he said.

Jungkook: Not hard enough.

Jimin: Shut up ㄱ.ㄱ

I chuckled. "Ight, I'll help you."

Jimin grabbed on the pole and tried to pull himself up.

I held the bottom of his feet and lifted him.