Her mom is telling something about her bad day, and Rose is closely watching Jennie, whom Eunchae runs up and takes aside. She doesn't like this strange girl at all, she doesn't like what she's learned about her. Rose notices how she shoves money at Jennie, and the brown-haired girl reaches into her back pocket, taking... Rose rolls her eyes.

-Rose, are you listening to me at all?!- Mom shouts, who apparently asked something, and Rose immediately turns away from the girls.

-Yes, Mom. I'm sorry, you just called me at the wrong time.

She listens to what her mother is already quickly finishing, and then says goodbye. Jennie is already standing at the entrance to the building and raises her hand to call her, but Sana and her friends immediately come out, and Jennie steps aside.

-We're going for a walk, are you coming with us?- Sana asks as Rose walks past them.

-No, I'm busy.- The blonde answers shortly, waving her hand.- Let's go.- She says to Jennie, opening the door and letting her go ahead.

Roseanne notices the puzzled faces of her "friends", but she doesn't give a damn anymore.

-Seriously?- Jennie raises her eyebrows.

-What did Eunchae want? Did you sell her some weed?

-Am I completely stupid?- Jennie, eyes wide, looks at the blonde, slowing down a little.- I gave it to her.

-Speaking of Eunchae...- Park follows Jennie into the room.

-I've been thinking.- Jennie interrupts her.- Jay broke up with a girl. I'm not sure, but maybe... In general, he seems like a good option.- She stops in the middle of the room and looks at Rose, apparently waiting for approval. The blonde is a little shocked, but manages to stop her eyebrows in time, which almost flew up.

She won't tell her a damn thing about Eunchae.

-He's cute.- Park shrugs her shoulders.- Are you going to have sex with me and then date him?

-Well...- Jennie frowns, looking away.- We don't have to have sex. I can understand if it's inconvenient for you.

The blonde slowly takes her hands behind her back, clenching them into fists there. She really wants to hit this girl. To hit at least something. She has no right to tell her roommate anything, because she has a girlfriend. And she herself does not pretend to anything... Isn't that right? These thoughts cool her down a little. A sense of ownership? Why does she have a sense of ownership for Jennie? She wants to be alone with herself for a minute to somehow rethink all this nonsense that is happening between her and this Jennie.

What's the difference anyway, why?

-No, I'm comfortable. You can at least sleep with everyone here, but only after me.

-Hmm.- Jennie's lips break into a smile, and she comes closer.- It seems to me that you are angry. It's obvious, you know?

-What kind of nonsense is this?!- Rose takes a step back, but Jennie grabs her hands and pulls her towards her.

-I know that when you're angry, your eyebrows move, you know? You're frowning, and also your cheekbones. You're clenching your jaw. I love it when you're angry.- Kim puts her hand on her cheek.

Rose was absolutely sure that everything would change once she decided that it was time to become herself. She seems to be starting to realize that she has been herself all this time with Jennie. Inside, everything begins to boil with the realization that someone can suppress it. No.