Bai Yue smiled, "That was close."

He saw that the other was about to voluntarily forfeit, so he planned to snatch the headband before that happened.

After all, only by securing two more points could Group A safely advance to the next round.

Mu Sihan's evasive action was entirely subconscious.

He first looked outside the circle—the elimination line was just a step away from him.

After his gaze swept over, it returned to Bai Yue.

Then, seeming to change his mind, he took a step forward again. However, this time, he launched an attack towards Bai Yue.

Bai Yue, seeing this, did not evade but instead met him head-on.

Honestly, it was nearly impossible to snatch the headband from both of them safely. So, his initial target was Mu Sihan.

Because he knew one thing, these two people couldn't peacefully cooperate.

Compared to Shang Yufei, he was more familiar with Mu Sihan's capabilities. In other words, the possibility of snatching the headband was higher.

Therefore, rather than confronting both from the start, it was better to deal with one first!

Both were very fast, and after colliding once, they brushed past each other.

A second later.

Bai Yue landed steadily, with a deep red headband now in his hand. Meanwhile, Mu Sihan stood behind him, his forehead bare.

Group A scored a point.

Xu Chengdong first froze for a second, then erupted in astonishing cheers, "A point! Captain, I knew you could do it!"

The other members of Group A also excitedly embraced each other.

Bai Yue glanced at the headband in his hand, then turned to look at Mu Sihan. The latter still showed no emotion, just glanced at him before walking out of the encirclement.

Was he letting it happen?

Bai Yue lowered his hand.

The headband, held in his hand, fluttered in the wind. He turned to look at Shang Yufei.

The latter had not taken advantage of the fight between him and Mu Sihan to attack but instead watched from a distance.

Bai Yue tilted his head and then rushed over.

He was very fast, closing the distance in just a few seconds while reaching out for the headband.

In an instant, his fingers touched it, pressing against the forehead—!

The other did not move.

Bai Yue stopped his motion.

Indeed, Shang Yufei had the same thought.

The crimson headband was within reach, just a movement away from easily scoring this point.

Bai Yue did not act as others expected.

After a half-second pause, he moved his hand away. During this motion, however, his wrist was caught.

Shang Yufei frowned, "You're not taking it?"

If up until that moment the act of "going easy" was done somewhat covertly, then with those words, everyone suddenly understood.

No wonder. They had thought that a confrontation between these three would result in a battle of the century, yet the struggle seemed too easy.