𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."

OUT THE CORNER of George's eye he watched her leave his sight, being pulled away but William Edward, the owner of the house he was currently in.

Pattie came up behind him and pulled him back into the living room,"did you enjoy looking at the fish?" his girlfriend laughed.

He chuckled, "yeah..."

George looked around the room and he caught onto Peggy dancing with Edward.

For some reason, his face dropped and so did his heart as their lips connected.

The way she smiled with Edward was the way she smiled with him! It felt jealously fizzle in him, he seriously needed to get over himself, he was being absolutely pathetic!

But it was Peggy Lips, the most gorgeous girl he'd ever laid eyes on, the kindest soul, but she left him with his child, no letter, no phone call, absolutely nothing.

He'd found out a few years back from Cynthia, she'd lost the baby, which made him devastated but the lads talked to him and he slowly moved past it.

He watched as Will walked away from Peggy heading towards the bar, his eyes landed on her, she moved past people so effortlessly and confidently and headed to the large back doors, that led to the big garden that had a apparently very hard maze, according to John, fuck knows how he knew.

"i'm going out for a smoke." he didn't wait for a reply from the group, he just stood up and walked away, following after the young girl.

She walked into the maze and turned the first corner, very discreetly George followed her and tried to be the less creepier he could possibly be.

He didn't want Peggy to think he was stalking her and after all those years suddenly a creepy bastard.

As they reached the middle, he watched as she sat on the ledge that was there.

She looked up at the dark night, he stared over her, she was so beautifully hypnotising, it made him crazy, her hair was very long nearly reaching her bottom, her legs with very slim, same with the rest of her body, her eye shined so brightly in the night sky, her lips rested so perfectly on her face.

"are you following me?" her voice pulled him away from his thought, "nobody ever tell you that's very creepy of you George Harrison,"

The way his name rolled of her tongue, did some unimaginable things to him and it drove him absolutely mental.

He chuckled and shook his head, his feet begun to walked towards where she sat.