𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Dear diary, Leaving the people you love most in the world is sometimes the best thing to do

Dear diary,

Leaving the people you love most in the world is sometimes the best thing to do. You realise how you had change, to fit them, not yourself. I know my mother had good intentions sending me away to my aunt, who stayed in London, the city of dreams. I pray to see them four boys again, maybe when we're more mature and realise that we just need to be ourselves to be liked, something i wished i didn't need to figure out and somebody could've just told me.

I sit on this trains chair, writing these's words, wishing everything could stay the same.

Nobody would ever understand how excited i was to tell George about our beautiful baby.

But i'm excited to see what London holds for me and what the future holds for me as well. The feeling was nerve wracking but it was oddly comforting.

I wanted to stay in Liverpool with my closest friends, my family, my boyfriend, but i think and realise how young i really am and that i seriously need to start acting my age.

As for George, maybe we were meant to be meet but not be. And i think after time, not now, but time i'll accept that and move on with life.

Those four lads made me who i am, and i thank them for that and even if i'd only known them for a few months, they made me the happiest version of myself.

The moral of the story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it...some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Fortunately, i need to carry my story on and see how life goes on and hopefully i'll get my happy ending.

Peggy Leigh Lips x

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟑

AS PEGGY LAID in bed at night, she thought of George and wonder how he felt about her, did he hate her for leaving? Was he sad? Did he even care?

Suddenly, a large cramp exploded in her lower abdomen, she yelped loudly and sat herself.

In between her legs felt wet, she put her hand down and pulled it out and gasped, her fingers drenched in blood, her own blood.

She cried out and scream, "Agnes! Please help me! My baby!"

Her aunt rushed through and turned the light on, "Peggy..."

She ran out the room and dialled for an ambulance, "my niece...i think she's having a miscarriage. Please hurry."

...