𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭

"𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

"𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝...𝐲𝐞𝐭."

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟐

UNFORTUNATELY, their time in London came to an end.

Peggy was now sat in her father's red 1955 Mercury, his prize possession, she'd sometimes think he loved the car more than he loved her.

He'd spent an absolute fortune on the car, she could still remember the day he came home with it.

"did you enjoy your time away?" Robbie asked, keeping a close eye on the busy road.

"yeah, it was good." she smiled peering in her fathers direction.

"so mind telling your old man about that boy of yours."

Her eyes widened slightly, "h-how...?" she stuttered.

"sweetheart, i'm a man myself. I know love when i see love." he spoke "that Harrison lad seems like a nice one."

"he is nice, really nice." she smiled at the thought of him, her heart fluttering.

"as long as he takes good care of you and makes you happy, i don't mind you being with him." Robbie told his daughter.

"i'm not with him though. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend...yet." she giggled.

Her father chuckled, "just you wait, he'll ask eventually. Trust me."

Peggy couldn't stop herself from smiling even wider than she already was, she stopped when her face began to hurt.

She watched as her house came into view and she finally clicked back to reality, she was back in Liverpool.

She stepped out the car and shut the door behind her, she watched as the McCartneys arrived home as well.

Paul was the first to get out, he gave her a friendly smile with a wave.

Their father, Jim, smiled and wave to both her and her dad.

Mike was last, he didn't seem his happy self, which wasn't normal for him since he was always in a good mood.

All Mike did was nod his head to her father, he didn't even take a peep to Peggy. Something wasn't right, he always would shout something over or at least wave or smile.

Her head dropped and when she finally looked back up the door of the McCartneys house was closed.

She was pulled out the trance when her mother yelled loudly from the front door.