𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

"𝐮𝐡, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞?"

PEGGY COUGHED loudly as
sand flew out her mouth.

She soon came back to earth and realised that the three off them were still on the beach.

The sun had already rose, she squinted her eyes and shook Cyn.

"Cyn! Mike!" she shouted.

They jolted awake and looked around confused, "wait are we...?" Mike begun.

"yeah..." Peg said.

" Cyn what time are you getting married at?" she asked the blonde.

"half two." Cynthia said, Mike looked down at his watch.

"ok it's only eight." he said, Cyn sighed in relief.

Peggy yawned and stretched her arms, "we should probably head home." Mike muttered.

"yeah." agreed Peggy, Cyn nodding in agreement as well.

"i'm getting the bus, i'm not cycling. I can't be arsed." Peggy said standing up.

They all walked up from beach and walked down the street to the bus stop, luckily for Cyn her bus arrived as soon as they did, they all bid their farewells.

Mike and Peggy sat against the wall and waited for their bus to show, she smiled in relief as she saw the bus coming their way.

They got into the bus and sat down, Peggy leaned against the window and yawned again.

"i'm going to need a good sleep before this party." she said to Mike.

"yeah same." he said half asleep, both of their hairs were a state.

Peggy could feel the sand itching her scalp, she was beginning to not handle it.

She shook her head as hard as she could, she doubted it was going to do much but hopefully it did a bit.

Mike watched her and laughed, earning odd looks from the other people who were on the bus.

After ten minutes, their stop came, they got their bikes and stepped off the bus.

They walked down their street in silence, it was never an awkward silence between them two, which Peggy enjoyed.

"i'll see you later." She said to the McCartney boy.

She knocked on the front door of her house, the door opened to a very unhappy looking Molly Lips.

"where have you?" she questioned as Peggy set her bike to the side and went into the house.

"we went to the beach last night and well fell asleep there, i suppose." she explained to her mum.

Molly looked at her disapprovingly, "who are we?"