𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭?

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥."

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟐

PEGGY LAID IN bed with Buddy Holly playing in the background, she hummed gently to herself.

Her white jumper keeping her warm from the cold air that lingered around her home.

The slight knock of the front door pulled her out her trance.

She groaned as she stood up, she stretched her arms and yawned, she then skipped out the bedroom.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and another knock was hit on the door, she unlocked the door and pulled it open.

To her surprise it was George, she smiled as her eyes connected with his.

"hello."

"hi love." he replied with a kind smile "just wanted to see how you were."

"i've been good." she smiled in return.

"good."

It was silent for a few moments,
"come in." Peggy pulled the door open wider to allow him in.

He stepped into the house and pulled his jacket off, his eye wandered over Peggy, who was digging through one of her many jacket pockets trying to find something.

She pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and placed one in between her lips.

George took out his lighter and lit her cigarette for her, he did the same a few moments after he took one out for himself.

She sat down on the stairs and just like a few seconds before his eyes wandered over her body.

Her long hair was down, minimal makeup, white knee high socks, a green and white tartan skirt, a white polo neck jumper and a little silver heart necklace.

"you look lovely today." he told her, sitting down beside her.

"thank you." she smiled, looking over to him.

Their eyes locked intensely and Peggy slowly leaned in.

...

GIGGLING SHE rolled over in her bed to face the boy who just made her feel things she'd never felt before.

"now now George, you are just splendid in bed." she laughed with a posh accent.